Spill the beans on Jacurri

Advertisement
Man that's just wild to me lol. To me Habichuelas are green beans. Frijoles ****** are black beans. Boricuas have so many things that they say differently from us Cubans. For example.... Jugo de China is orange juice but my all time favorite is the following. In 88 when I was 20 I moved back to Orlando from Miami where I had lived for the last 8 years. So I'm listening to this co worker from Puerto Rico and he keeps saying the word "Bicho". For Cubans a bicho is a bug.. an insect. So I'm wondering why this dude is telling a story about a bug and I finally go up and ask him if he is talking about an insect. You should have seen the look on his face. Man it was priceless! Needless to say, I now know what a Boricua means when he says "Bicho".

I'm crying!!!

LOL

sir, this is canesinsight.com

Smoke Middle Finger GIF by Tondrakht

There are only 2 possibilities. 1) they are very committed to the Redshirt. It was a decision prior to the year that he wouldn't take a single snap, and they are sticking to it. Or 2) Jaccuri has already made it clear he will not be risking injury before he portals.
Agree with option one, not playing unless both TVD and Emory are out. Which came close to happening, and still could. What if Tyler opts out of a minor bowl game?

Jaccuri has a choice to make. Emory already passed him on the depth chart, and if JB‘s passing is still a liability he’ll be surpassed by anyone that comes into the program.

Then what? If his passing skills are still a liability, why would another program want him at quarterback?

He needs to have a heart-to-heart with Mario and a discuss position change. Maybe wide receiver, maybe safety, or maybe add weight and play tight end or even linebacker? At 6-4 220 he would be the biggest wide receiver on the team next season, unless Colbie Young returns (if he can).

Last edited:
Advertisement
I mean if he wants to leave where would he actually go? I’m being serious. He can’t throw accurate passes. All he could do is run.

Man that's just wild to me lol. To me Habichuelas are green beans. Frijoles ****** are black beans. Boricuas have so many things that they say differently from us Cubans. For example.... Jugo de China is orange juice but my all time favorite is the following. In 88 when I was 20 I moved back to Orlando from Miami where I had lived for the last 8 years. So I'm listening to this co worker from Puerto Rico and he keeps saying the word "Bicho". For Cubans a bicho is a bug.. an insect. So I'm wondering why this dude is telling a story about a bug and I finally go up and ask him if he is talking about an insect. You should have seen the look on his face. Man it was priceless! Needless to say, I now know what a Boricua means when he says "Bicho".
Similar story: Growing up in Key West a shot of espresso was called a bucchi or buchito ( spelling). I move to Tampa for college and one weekend my parents come visit me. We go to a Spanish restaurant for lunch and my dad ask the waitress for a bucchi. I thought she was going to punch him. I guess that’s slang for kiss in Spanish.

Similar story: Growing up in Key West a shot of espresso was called a bucchi or buchito ( spelling). I move to Tampa for college and one weekend my parents come visit me. We go to a Spanish restaurant for lunch and my dad ask the waitress for a bucchi. I thought she was going to punch him. I guess that’s slang for kiss in Spanish.
I’m Miami Cuban (parents were born in Miami as well), went to DR for school and my best friend in the program was from PR. Needless to say I learned a lot of different words for many things. The Dominicans actually call Gandules, Guandules. Green beans (Habichuelas for us Cubans) are “vainitas” in DR.

Advertisement
If I had a player that told me his intent to transfer during the middle of the season, I’d shake his hand and thank him for his honesty. I’d also expect he play the season out if he wants to remain on the team.

If I had a player tell me his intent to transfer and told me he will not play in a game, he’d be dismissed from the team.

Maybe I’m in the minority here, FOH with that…
Or maybe it’s complete bs made up on message boards. Nothing like destroying a guys character that just wanted to redshirt and perfect his craft. If he was asked to play you can believe he’d do exactly that. I guess if there’s no drama just make some up.

Advertisement
I’m Miami Cuban (parents were born in Miami as well), went to DR for school and my best friend in the program was from PR. Needless to say I learned a lot of different words for many things. The Dominicans actually call Gandules, Guandules. Green beans (Habichuelas for us Cubans) are “vainitas” in DR.
The beans always have different names. I live just north of NYC. I go to a spot called Guantanamera food my Orin fix. I went there a handful of times and I wanted Morro ( again spelling) with my Vaca Frita and always got just rice and beans. I finally notice that someone has what I want, it’s called Congri there.

The beans always have different names. I live just north of NYC. I go to a spot called Guantanamera food my Orin fix. I went there a handful of times and I wanted Morro ( again spelling) with my Vaca Frita and always got just rice and beans. I finally notice that someone has what I want, it’s called Congri there.
Moro comes from “Moros y cristianos”. Moors were black Muslims and the European Christians were white. Congri is the red bean variant of “moro”.

Advertisement
Moro comes from “Moros y cristianos”. Moors were black Muslims and the European Christians were white. Congri is the red bean variant of “moro”.
****. I didn’t know that, learned something new today. Yes, the Congri was how I explained the moro 😆

Advertisement
Back