Spence decommits

i want him fired as much as the next guy... but to say this is a fail by the staff is ridiculous.

Now maybe they will miss the evaluation and look like idiots on this (we know they'll look like idiots on many other things anyway)... but it's clear this kid wasn't hearing from Miami anymore and decided to pursue other options.

good luck to the kid

OXYMORON ALERT: You just said "to say this is a fail by the staff is ridicuolus." You next followed up by saying "it's clear this kid wasn't hearing from Miami anymore..."

Guess what, THAT'S CALLED A FAILURE BY THE STAFF. No offense, my guy, but you sounded like Blake James on your reasoning there.

Advertisement
Been expected for a long time and we said it would come. He's solid, but not a loss or anything serious.

Staff cooled on him a while ago.

He had an extremely rough game recently against Columbus last week with many drops and miscues.

The targets remain Antonio Callaway, Richie Cooper, Jalen Julius, Javarius Davis, Anthony Jones, Devante Peete and longshots Calvin Ridley and Davante Phillips.

Carry on.

The one we must keep is Chatman, he's a stud.

Gossier is a very big project, long way to go with him. Have not heard much on Gossier recruitment and his commitment since he committed. Don't get me wrong, I love his potential but he is extremely RAW as a WR. And as for him being a TE? He would have to gain MASSSS Amount of weight to even be considered a TE right now.

Have we offered Julius yet?

Be nice if there was a parallel universe where Al got fired mid season and Butch took over. Wonder what record would more importantly what would recruiting class look. like.

Advertisement
Been expected for a long time and we said it would come. He's solid, but not a loss or anything serious.

Staff cooled on him a while ago.

He had an extremely rough game recently against Columbus last week with many drops and miscues.

The targets remain Antonio Callaway, Richie Cooper, Jalen Julius, Javarius Davis, Anthony Jones, Devante Peete and longshots Calvin Ridley and Davante Phillips.

Carry on.

The one we must keep is Chatman, he's a stud.

Gossier is a very big project, long way to go with him. Have not heard much on Gossier recruitment and his commitment since he committed. Don't get me wrong, I love his potential but he is extremely RAW as a WR. And as for him being a TE? He would have to gain MASSSS Amount of weight to even be considered a TE right now.

yesjacknicholson.gif

In all seriousness, I'm not feeling that we have a real chance at those guys outside of Callaway and Jones.

We are the favorite to land Peete, getting Anthony Jones could work wonders towards getting Phillips and i still believe we might get Calloway

I'll keep saying Chatman is the lone WR we need to keep. Ridley, Cain, Philips, and Peete are the only other Wr's I'd want in this class. Maybe Calloway...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back