Spence decommits

my friend who coached Jalen Strong (AZ state), David Williams (5 Star RB now at South Carolina) and Gerald Bowman (USC Safety).
Told me this kid DJ Moore (Maryland commit) is a stud but the bigger part of it is his Junior teammate Naseir Upshur at top TE/DE and 16' signee
is looking to be a package with him somewhere. Upshur likes DE and is currently espn top 150 for class of 16'.

This is Moore's tape. he recently beasted on Micah Fitzpatrick at a camp. I figure he is just as good as some of the 15' Wr's we already
have plus his teammate is a beast. that school is producing top kids every year. they have a really good rb but we dont need him this year.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/616954/highlights/173985380

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's good and we'll regret this decision. Still like to know the logic behind why they just stopped talking to him. I can see why they did that to Geron Christian and Clarington, but guys that could actually get into the school and play? Don't get it

"we stopped recruiting him"

"he didn't have the grades"

"Genron"

"WRs grow on trees in South Florida"

"We can't expect to land every South Florida kid"

Am I missing any?

They better hope Chatman does have other plans, and same with the 2016 receivers. We now need ALL of them

Advertisement
I wouldn't say he is a nobody. Just a casualty of not living up to an offer in the end. (with the current state of our program, not sure if that means anything anymore but whtever)

Agree. Not concerned about this one.

How many have we lost since *** been out recruiting?

He's actually trying to recruit and has lost 3 or 4 recruits and gotten zero commits.
Save us recruits. Your our only hope

Been expected for a long time and we said it would come. He's solid, but not a loss or anything serious.

Staff cooled on him a while ago.

He had an extremely rough game recently against Columbus last week with many drops and miscues.

The targets remain Antonio Callaway, Richie Cooper, Jalen Julius, Javarius Davis, Anthony Jones, Devante Peete and longshots Calvin Ridley and Davante Phillips.

Carry on.

The one we must keep is Chatman, he's a stud.

Gossier is a very big project, long way to go with him. Have not heard much on Gossier recruitment and his commitment since he committed. Don't get me wrong, I love his potential but he is extremely RAW as a WR. And as for him being a TE? He would have to gain MASSSS Amount of weight to even be considered a TE right now.

Last edited:
He wanted to be a cane so bad... feel bad for him I know he'll do big things were ever he goes...coaching staff gave him the" you ain't important treatment".... Kid use too throw up the U on every touchdown smh

Advertisement
O woe as me.. We lost a WR recruit.. break out the tissue paper for everyone who will cry.. Looks like we are really HURTING at WR.

"we stopped recruiting him"

"he didn't have the grades"

"Genron"

"WRs grow on trees in South Florida"

"We can't expect to land every South Florida kid"

Am I missing any?

Actually, Spence himself has said for months that the coaches haven't been contacting him at all.

This isn't a case of the staff losing a recruit to someone else. This is a case where they actually dropped him. Which is actually cause for more concern if you ask me. Losing a stud WR because you've been out recruited is one thing, at least you identified and fought for the talent. But losing a stud WR because you stopped recruiting him is just ******* insane.

I'm actually going to laugh if Chatman flips to LSU or some other SEC team at the last minute. What else can we do at this point?

He wanted to be a cane so bad... feel bad for him I know he'll do big things were ever he goes...coaching staff gave him the" you ain't important treatment".... Kid use too throw up the U on every touchdown smh

He was very pro Miami but the staff cooled on him a lot. I think he's solid and one of those types that could contribute and become something down the line by his 3rd year in a program. I wish him the best but it is what it is.

he was plan B....... j/k..... its the normal, Al and co get punked every year on the field and in recruiting

Advertisement
Staff cooled on him a long time ago. Move along. This was one that was expected for a while now.

Advertisement
tumblr_inline_ne6sx2Zmhm1r79jjl.gif

I responded the same way..."Okay"..

Besides Chatman, not really too impressed with the 2015 WR commits. Gosier can throw the deuce too if he feel like it, to be honest.

Been expected for a long time and we said it would come. He's solid, but not a loss or anything serious.

Staff cooled on him a while ago.

He had an extremely rough game recently against Columbus last week with many drops and miscues.

The targets remain Antonio Callaway, Richie Cooper, Jalen Julius, Javarius Davis, Anthony Jones, Devante Peete and longshots Calvin Ridley and Davante Phillips.

Carry on.

The one we must keep is Chatman, he's a stud.

Gossier is a very big project, long way to go with him. Have not heard much on Gossier recruitment and his commitment since he committed. Don't get me wrong, I love his potential but he is extremely RAW as a WR. And as for him being a TE? He would have to gain MASSSS Amount of weight to even be considered a TE right now.

yesjacknicholson.gif

In all seriousness, I'm not feeling that we have a real chance at those guys outside of Callaway and Jones.

Advertisement
Back