Speed at corner

Advertisement
Don't forget DVD was faster than anyone in Miami history.

Trajan runs legit 4.3/4.4 in the 40 and he ran a 11.07 100 in high school....Couch fastest time is 11.08

I think speed can be overrated at cb....give me a 4.5 guy with excellent technique rather than a 4.3 guy whose tech is avg.

Trajan is more likely 4.5/4.55 electronic

Where is it?

I really like the guys we have on the roster, but aside from Couch and Bethel they aren’t burners. We need to inject some speed.

The local crop doesn’t seem to have the answer. Gray is running 4.8. Harrell had a PR of 11.76 in the 100M last year. Stanley is quicker than fast.

I hope somebody shows some juice at the Opening on Sunday.

It'll show up with the Ben *** in the jocks.

Are you saying the DB capital of the country is not the holy land like most on here claim?

No, it is. That's why the best teams in the country get their corners here. Campbell, Henderson and Surtain are burners.

But this crop seems slower than usual. We will see who emerges.

Advertisement
I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up at Striker, though. TBH I expect it.

He definately has the physicality. Not sure about the length though...The guys they like or had at that spot are like 6'1 or better. Honestly...if he doesnt put on too much weight like they like....i can see BUSTA (Huff) at Striker.

Advertisement
Don't forget DVD was faster than anyone in Miami history.

Trajan runs legit 4.3/4.4 in the 40 and he ran a 11.07 100 in high school....Couch fastest time is 11.08

I think speed can be overrated at cb....give me a 4.5 guy with excellent technique rather than a 4.3 guy whose tech is avg.

11.07 is much closer to 4.55 to 4.6. Its nowhere near 4.3.. 4.3 is for guys running 10.3

Advertisement
Advertisement
This.

Bandy went 4.50 at one of the camps in HS as a senior.

He's got more than enough speed.

Bandy's not Philip Buchanon, but there aren't many as explosive as he was.

He's likely 4.4 electronic if he's clocking 4.3 hand times...honestly I don't care about electronnic anyway bc every scout at pro day and at the combine will hand time him.

Advertisement
Back