Speed at corner

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Where is it?

I really like the guys we have on the roster, but aside from Couch and Bethel they aren’t burners. We need to inject some speed.

The local crop doesn’t seem to have the answer. Gray is running 4.8. Harrell had a PR of 11.76 in the 100M last year. Stanley is quicker than fast.

I hope somebody shows some juice at the Opening on Sunday.

Advertisement
Where is it?

I really like the guys we have on the roster, but aside from Couch and Bethel they aren’t burners. We need to inject some speed.

The local crop doesn’t seem to have the answer. Gray is running 4.8. Harrell had a PR of 11.76 in the 100M last year. Stanley is quicker than fast.

i agree we need speed at LB too. i really like couch.

Should have some of the dbs run track in the spring if they can. Christian Williams ran a 4.64 at the Nike opening at 6’1 182 which can certainly be improved but not terrible by any means. With a legit strength and conditioning program I’m not worried about that time at all. We have seen guys like Lorenzo Lingard run that same time at the event and we know he’s faster than that

Where is it?

Bandy has good speedy

Advertisement
Bandy has good speedy
Yeah I was Just about to say that as well. So 3 of the 6(bandy, couch, bethel) with good speed and the other 3 who all have the length 6’1 and the frame to be 200 pounds plus(ivey and blades already there) it will be ultimately be fine but It would definitely be nice to see someone in this 2020 class have the combo of size and elite speed emerge

Advertisement
Where is it?

Pough keeps getting left out of corner talks? No idea what he runs though
Francois could end up at corner or safety...
Stanley doesn't look slow when returning a punt i know that much.

-I have to imagine Thornton is a local option with speed (his bro could fly). He was at junior day.

Maybe they get deeper into the list if it's pure speed they are after. Not sure what Ancrum, Delancey, Porter, etc... run.

Advertisement
We need DBs who run the relays. Then when the y play corner, we give them short sticks and tell them to "pass" it to the WR on his route

Advertisement
Where is it?

Gray aint comin and I sincerely hope the staff cuts the kid off.. He has all the makings of another Bogle

Advertisement
Back