South Florida Quarterbacks (2014)

Advertisement
I can never give credit when they dont play in the P5, I hate that non P5 qbs get hyped up cause they did well at UCF USF FIU or FAU...............Im like really?....................if they played here they would see real comp and our coaching was bad as well mix the two and it equals no success at all.

I'm not saying never, but w/Flowers it was just obvious he couldn't pass. Literally the release & footwork were awful, didn't have a good arm & wasn't accurate. It was clear as day.

I'm not saying never, but w/Flowers it was just obvious he couldn't pass. Literally the release & footwork were awful, didn't have a good arm & wasn't accurate. It was clear as day.

Flowers was a great college QB.

Flowers was a great college QB.

Sigh, keep spinning that narrative. He was a solid college QB (based on comp & limited offense schematically & what was asked) who played against poor competition but couldn't pass. But go ahead with your narrative, staying on message is impressive.

Advertisement
He wasn't D.. You're just being a homer. He was solid in a below average conference

Everybody who covered college football considered Flowers a great college player. I'm not going on a limb here.

His career stats are 8,174 passing yards, 71 TDs, 23 INTs and 3,672 rushing yards with 41 TDs. He was the conference player of the year. USF finished 19th and 21st his last two years.

College QBs aren't pro QBs. Flowers was a problem for college defenses and would have been a beast in plenty of P5 offenses.

Advertisement
Back