Administrator
Cities with the most players drafted in 2015 Draft:

Miami-7
Fort Lauderdale-4
Chicago-3
Mobile-3
Sacramento-3
Tampa-3

I'm beating a dead horse, but South Florida is lapping the rest of the country. The difference gets bigger every year. This is why I laugh at people who say "it's a lot harder for Miami than it was in the 80s." It's actually easier.

Schools have poached this area forever. The difference is, now there are more South Florida studs at every position on the field. Louisville shouldn't be putting this many players in the league. Those guys should be Miami Hurricanes.

https://nfllabor.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/usa-football-2015-nfl-draft-picks-by-high-school1.pdf

Advertisement

Miami-7
Fort Lauderdale-4
Chicago-3
Mobile-3
Sacramento-3
Tampa-3

I'm beating a dead horse, but South Florida is lapping the rest of the country. The difference gets bigger every year. This is why I laugh at people who say "it's a lot harder for Miami than it was in the 80s." It's actually easier.

Schools have poached this area forever. The difference is, now there are more South Florida studs at every position on the field. Louisville shouldn't be putting this many players in the league. Those guys should be Miami Hurricanes.

https://nfllabor.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/usa-football-2015-nfl-draft-picks-by-high-school1.pdf

Miami put more quality players in the top 80 picks from the state of Florida than any other school in the nation. Including Fsu, Louisville.... Quality over quantity but point taken though, some of those Louisville kids were studs especially Jon miller. I liked Charles gaines a lot too. Has speed and plays with an edge

al%20golden%20sucks_zpst1fnjala.jpg

Advertisement
They missed Dwyer they had 2 players drafted as well. 2 TE's actually in Nick O'Leary and Gerald Christian.

Miami-7
Fort Lauderdale-4
Chicago-3
Mobile-3
Sacramento-3
Tampa-3

I'm trying to hold myself back from commenting on this issue cause it frustrates the **** out of me. (and I think you know why)

If only we had a D1 university down here with a football program to take advantage of this. That school could remake college football and dominate it for decades. If only there was a coach with the vision to see that opportunity. How great would that be for the local community. Man, oh man, it is too bad nobody down here has the brains to take advantage of that. A football program like that could turn a small unknown half-*** school into a globally famous institution brand to rival Norte Dame and McDonalds. If only.. what a shame.

Randy/Golden allowing Louisville to come down here and do what they did was a fireable offense in its own right.

Advertisement
If only we had a D1 university down here with a football program to take advantage of this. That school could remake college football and dominate it for decades. If only there was a coach with the vision to see that opportunity. How great would that be for the local community. Man, oh man, it is too bad nobody down here has the brains to take advantage of that. A football program like that could turn a small unknown half-*** school into a globally famous institution brand to rival Norte Dame and McDonalds. If only.. what a shame.
Never happening with this administration and BOT. They want to be Johns Hopkins, not Notre Dame. Even JHU has decent lacrosse. We have nothing but a good basketball coach who has to go abroad to find anyone to play for him and a basically unknown program. Even then, half of them transfer out after the first year. Then there's the aging, out-of-touch baseball coach, and the complete moron of a football coach. Worst mess I've ever seen in any college athletic department EVER. Worst run university in the country, and I have no hope after reading Barry's column yesterday that Dr. Frenk is here to do anything but clean up the med school mess. The rest of the "U" can kick rocks.

4-8: best we can do this season.

Last edited:
Point taken but Coker shouldn't get a pass. We really need to fire the BOT for letting the wheels come off and doing nothing about it.

Randy/Golden allowing Louisville to come down here and do what they did was a fireable offense in its own right.

Dr. Frenk is here to fix Donna's mess at the Med School and nothing more. These clowns want to be Johns Hopkins, not our beloved "U" which doesn't exist anymore. Asking again: Why can't we have SOMEONE who is COMPETENT to run EVERYTHING associated with this school. The administration has been one giant screwup since I was there.

Advertisement
Point taken but Coker shouldn't get a pass. We really need to fire the BOT for letting the wheels come off and doing nothing about it.

Best post I've seen in some time. Why don't the alumni have some say in WHO is on this board? It's a damned joke. HATE THESE CLOWNS!

Last edited:
just makes it even more maddening that we have such an incompetent admin and staff.

you have to try to suck this bad with all the talent available. defensive prospects have been running from this staff for years now cus they can see how pathetic their "defense" is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back