South Florida '18- The WRs

Advertisement
Who the f$$k is trying to be a recruiting guru? I don’t even post recruiting s$$t. I just read. You constantly post bullsh&t takes and prospects to watch from other sites. But I’m the wanna be guru? Lmao.
No I don’t. I haven’t posted anything that was my own content since last recruiting cycle. IWhen I post somebody in my prospect watch threads it’s always somebody this board doesn’t know about and my own find. I haven’t done that in a year. If you’re gonna talk **** then make sure you’re not lying.

No I don’t. I haven’t posted anything that was my own content since last recruiting cycle. IWhen I post somebody in my prospect watch threads it’s always somebody this board doesn’t know about and my own find. I haven’t done that in a year. If you’re gonna talk **** then make sure you’re not lying.
You threw that Moten post up like it was breaking news. Because you got it from ITU and ran over here with it. You just said Dillion Gabriel sucks. I don’t take any of your porst serious. It’s like SNL satire. At least I hope that’s what it is.

You threw that Moten post up like it was breaking news. Because you got it from ITU and ran over here with it. You just said Dillion Gabriel sucks. I don’t take any of your porst serious. It’s like SNL satire. At least I hope that’s what it is.
Oh so the same post where I said the “the recruiting sites are saying we’re evaluating him” is your “proof” even though I didn’t start it with “Z’s prospect watch” or do anything else that I would do in those threads. So not only are you a liar. But you’re stupid enough to lie about a post that literally say the direct opposite. You’re a special kind of person.

You really shouldn’t derail a thread by lying. That just makes you look like an *******.

Imagine how different this team is with Tutu Atwell, Elijah Moore, and Tyquan Thornton instead of the jabrones we got.
and who exactly was throwing to them and in turn protecting them on the OL?

Jerry Rice would have trouble putting up numbers in the Richt/Penos offenses.

Advertisement
and who exactly was throwing to them and in turn protecting them on the OL?

Jerry Rice would have trouble putting up numbers in the Richt/Penos offenses.
You act like Tutu Atwell and Tyquan Thornton weren't getting passes from Malik Cunningham and transfer/recently retired Charlie Brewer respectively.

Elijah Moore was catching balls from Jordan Ta'amu and before-he-was-good Matt Corral (he'll likely be a R1 pick in April tbf) ...

Not exactly catching balls from Trevor Lawrence and not exactly a slew of pro OL on those teams either.

However, your post and your take is noted...but imagine what formerly-healthy D'Eriq King could have done with those guys last year instead of the slop we were trotting out there.

Pope and Wiggins problem is they never got in the weight room. Pope is 170 and Wiggins never got bigger. They were projections that never reached where they needed to be.
What does lifting weights have to do with catching and dropping balls?

Advertisement
The more you bench the better you catch
Hey but my posts are “SNL” like. Like ******* really? They can’t catch because they can’t bench enough? Maybe they should Jack off more to build up hand strength.

Hey but my posts are “SNL” like. Like ******* really? They can’t catch because they can’t bench enough? Maybe they should Jack off more to build up hand strength.
But you brought up Kevin Austin who looks bigger than Wiggins. Strength would help with physicality. When was the last true big WR we had. I’m not talking height. I’m talking big WR. LaRon Byrd?

Pope and Wiggins problem is they never got in the weight room. Pope is 170 and Wiggins never got bigger. They were projections that never reached where they needed to be.

No, their main problem is they're not very good WRs.

No, their main problem is they're not very good WRs.
I agree. But particularly Wiggins, he was a projection based take. Neither one of them is physical. Kevin Austin was brought up earlier in this thread. Look at the frame and compare.

Advertisement
yea i think it was that he was a SFExpress kid following the beast wr's they had the prior years and with him doing similar things in 7 on 7 like them folks just automatically charted or hyped him to be the next 1 in line...when in all actuality he likely was always a group of 5..borderline power 5 type wr.

Dee Wiggins i think they liked him at an early camp his jr year...he was at Killian b4 transferring to Southridge to team up for their state win. Him and Scaife went over....That whole group has soured me to down south kids. lol

Leonard Taylor and Ty Stevenson is currently saving them.

Theres a lot of overrated kids down that way imo. The comp isnt as good as North Dade and they tend to team up on one team which plays good but then you dont know exactly how good they are...Also see Frank Ladson who was supposed to be another unreal prospect who i always watched film n thought what is every one seeing on.
Golden & Co saw Wig at their camp after his freshman year at Killian & offered on the spot. He was always a project player, his rating was based off of being 6'3 with a 4.4 40. Our WR room is/was full of bums & failed potential so he played & started way earlier than usual.

Please don't make me list off the encyclopedia full of North Dade/Broward busts. Please don't

Golden & Co saw Wig at their camp after his freshman year at Killian & offered on the spot. He was always a project player, his rating was based off of being 6'3 with a 4.4 40. Our WR room is/was full of bums & failed potential so he played & started way earlier than usual.

Please don't make me list off the encyclopedia full of North Dade/Broward busts. Please don't

lol We in Beef mode on the thread.

tenor.gif

The reason there will be an encyclopedia of north dade/Broward busts....is because thats where all the talent is at.

That down south sh*t dead lmao *Joking*

iTS THE REASON I NEVER FULLY WENT IN ON DEE WIGGINS...I ALWAYS VIEWED HIM AS A PROJECT. Pope just a bust stone cold...and if he played ball above Miami International Airport fullt ime we would of knew it earlier lol

Who the best player from down south in the last 5 years? REAL TALK?

tenor.gif

The reason there will be an encyclopedia of north dade/Broward busts....is because thats where all the talent is at.

iTS THE REASON I NEVER FULLY WENT IN ON DEE WIGGINS...I ALWAYS VIEWED HIM AS A PROJECT. Pope just a bust stone cold...and if he played ball above Miami International Airport fullt ime we would of knew it earlier lol

Right now I'd have to say Josh Uche, CJ Henderson or Quan. Zay is killing it right now too

Advertisement

tenor.gif

Almost forgot about Joe Jackson, Antwan Collier & Dicaprio Bootle

Advertisement
Back