South Carolina vs. Georgia

Kirby mortgaged his program on Fromm, may be a huge backfire losing fields, ala Urban losing Cam Newton at Florida(obviously for different reasons)… Kirby may have missed his window for a national ship

Advertisement
Yep, right from Heather "More Plastic Surgery, PLEASE!" Dimwit's Twitter:

"Georgia's playoff hopes aren't over,"
I live in Atlanta, can’t stand their fans. However, if they beat Nd, UF, Auburn, and Bama or LSU in the SECCG, they will and should get in. What four teams would you put in over them if that plays out and everyone else holds serve? Clemson, Oklahoma, Ohio State/Wisconsin winner would have three of the spots. The team they just beat in the SECCG?

One loss doesn’t doom them. It just takes away any cushion from a loss later. SEC schedule, win against Notre Dame, then win SEC against Alabama or LSU, they’re in.

He doesn't have Richt's RB's and OL anymore.
No he actually has better OL and RBs to be honest....and he still sucks as a corch because that's what he truly is. If he didn't have the biggest payroll in college football on his sidelines he'd be a perennially 3-5 loss corch

Advertisement
I live about 30 minutes from Athens and the last time I've seen this many sad saps moping around was when UGA lost to Bama two years ago. Secretly, I'm chuckling a bit. Not too much longer until all that UGA merch goes in the 90% off bin at my Super Kroger. I could use a cheap new long sleeve shirt for mowing the yard.

I live in Atlanta, can’t stand their fans. However, if they beat Nd, UF, Auburn, and Bama or LSU in the SECCG, they will and should get in. What four teams would you put in over them if that plays out and everyone else holds serve? Clemson, Oklahoma, Ohio State/Wisconsin winner would have three of the spots. The team they just beat in the SECCG?

And if they lose to Kentucky and Mizzou, but beat 'Bama in the SECCG, you are saying a three loss SEC team deserves a CFP spot?

Advertisement
I called that upset for last year on here when somebody was comparing Richt and Smart's records. I was a year off, so have to work harder to handicap in Vegas.

And if they lose to Kentucky and Mizzou, but beat 'Bama in the SECCG, you are saying a three loss SEC team deserves a CFP spot?
No. And you already knew the answer to that dumbass question. Assuming they don’t lose another game along the way (I.e. everyone holds serve).

Advertisement
Advertisement
No. And you already knew the answer to that dumbass question. Assuming they don’t lose another game along the way (I.e. everyone holds serve).

Pretty testy for someone who professes to not liking the bulldogs...Your dog named UGA?

You know what happens when you ASSUME, right? Your supposition that everyone "holds serve" can mean OSUck, Clemson, and Oklahoma all win out. UGA beats 'Bama (who beats LSU big at home and wins out) by one point in Atlanta, Georgia.

Sure the CFP takes UGA...

Pretty testy for someone who professes to not liking the bulldogs...Your dog named UGA?

You know what happens when you ASSUME, right? Your supposition that everyone "holds serve" can mean OSUck, Clemson, and Oklahoma all win out. UGA beats 'Bama (who beats LSU big at home and wins out) by one point in Atlanta, Georgia.

Sure the CFP takes UGA...
Stop doing drugs.

Kirby mortgaged his program on Fromm, may be a huge backfire losing fields, ala Urban losing Cam Newton at Florida(obviously for different reasons)… Kirby may have missed his window for a national ship
Its over. LSU has surpassed them, and soon FL will.

These kids dont play hard for Kirby and Richts players are gone.

Theyll be looking for his replacement in 3 more seasons.

Advertisement
Back