South Carolina vs. Georgia

This just in, Georgia 5 stars bumped down to 2 stars. Oh yeah and grandma has to give back the house. Bagman giveth bagman taketh away.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL

"The magic carpet ride is over. Kirby is a horrible clock manager, his in game decisions are head scratchers, and his unwillingness to do anything different offensively will ultimately do him in. We have feasted on crappy teams in the east. That will soon change. Any qb with half a brain will not want to play in this horse and buggy offense."

All those kids went to UGA to sit da bench. Stevenson, James Cook, Campbell didn't play, McIntosh you wouldn't know he was on the team, the best one so far has been divaad Wilson.

Stevenson plays. He almost sacked the QB today. Campbell has been out the past two games with a foot injury. He dressed today but I don't think he played. Stevenson is 2nd team DB

Wilson was awful today

Georgia will still be in the playoffs. Their loss doesn’t matter because SEC.

They beat a top 10 team in ND, if they beat UF & Bama, they’ll be in. That’s what’s good about playoffs, you can slip up and still play for a title. Top 4 teams get in

Advertisement
They beat a top 10 team in ND, if they beat UF & Bama, they’ll be in. That’s what’s good about playoffs, you can slip up and still play for a title. Top 4 teams get in

That's not a "good thing" that Georgia can still get in the playoff this year. Losing to a bad team with their 3rd string QB at home should be disqualifying for them, but they'll definitely have a spot if they run the table.

That's not a "good thing" that Georgia can still get in the playoff this year. Losing to a bad team with their 3rd string QB at home should be disqualifying for them, but they'll definitely have a spot if they run the table.

Problem is, there aren't enough teams without a bad loss at the end of the season to be able to say that right now.

Problem is, there aren't enough teams without a bad loss at the end of the season to be able to say that right now.

The only example I can think of offhand is the 2014 Ohio State team that lost by 2 TD's at home to 7-6 Va Tech and still got in. I'm not sure that any other team has had that bad of a loss and still got in.

Interesting post by a long time member on the UGA board. Feel like I've seen this said somewhere else before...

Yup. Kirby wants to run a "pro-style" offense, yet doesn't seem to realize that a pro-style offense doesn't mean "run up the middle on 1st and 10, run up the middle on 2nd and 7, and basically never use creative pre-snap motion or tempo".

Who are the best offenses in the NFL? Chiefs? Rams? Saints? Anyone think our offense is built like any of those?

We're stuck in the past, patterning ourselves after what worked in the NFL when Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer were good enough to win you a Super Bowl. The game has changed and Kirby hasn't changed his offensive philosophy with it.

Advertisement
The only example I can think of offhand is the 2014 Ohio State team that lost by 2 TD's at home to 7-6 Va Tech and still got in. I'm not sure that any other team has had that bad of a loss and still got in.

At 12-1, Georgia is a stone cold lock for the playoffs, as they should be.

Interesting post by a long time member on the UGA board. Feel like I've seen this said somewhere else before...

Yup. Kirby wants to run a "pro-style" offense, yet doesn't seem to realize that a pro-style offense doesn't mean "run up the middle on 1st and 10, run up the middle on 2nd and 7, and basically never use creative pre-snap motion or tempo".

Who are the best offenses in the NFL? Chiefs? Rams? Saints? Anyone think our offense is built like any of those?

We're stuck in the past, patterning ourselves after what worked in the NFL when Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer were good enough to win you a Super Bowl. The game has changed and Kirby hasn't changed his offensive philosophy with it.

He doesn't have Richt's RB's and OL anymore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back