South Carolina vs. Georgia

Waffle Honcho

Joaquin said dominate
South Carolina, losers to North Carolina, keeping it close with UGa. If Clemson drops after a close win over UNC, how far does Georgia drop if they sneak one out here?

Advertisement
South Carolina, losers to North Carolina, keeping it close with UGa. If Clemson drops after a close win over UNC, how far does Georgia drop if they sneak one out here?
Depends on the UF v LSU outcome..I’d still have UGA at number 3 if they win..think they can contend with anybody..I don’t think this game is a automatic indictment on them talent wise

Depends on the UF v LSU outcome..I’d still have UGA at number 3 if they win..think they can contend with anybody..I don’t think this game is a automatic indictment on them talent wise

That's pretty much how the voters see it as well.

ACC team keeps it close: Eh, they aren't really that good.

SEC team keeps it close: Well, this isn't an indictment on them, they can contend with anyone

Get ready for some funny calls in this game, SEC does not want UGa to lose this game.

Advertisement
They can't pass. I would say they can contend with ALMOST anyone because they have a great D and dominant running game, but eventually against a big boy like they would play in the $ec title game or playoffs that will be exposed. As I posted on here earlier this week Fromm has thrown over 30 passes 4 games in his career. He is 0-4.

That's pretty much how the voters see it as well.

ACC team keeps it close: Eh, they aren't really that good.

SEC team keeps it close: Well, this isn't an indictment on them, they can contend with anyone

Get ready for some funny calls in this game, SEC does not want UGa to lose this game.
Alabama can lose 2 and still get into the playoff

Advertisement
That pass interference on the first 3rd down was one of the worst calls I have ever seen.

Edit: Thank God it didn’t end up mattering, because of the interception.

Another Edit: They better not overturn the interception.

Advertisement
They can't pass. I would say they can contend with ALMOST anyone because they have a great D and dominant running game, but eventually against a big boy like they would play in the $ec title game or playoffs that will be exposed. As I posted on here earlier this week Fromm has thrown over 30 passes 4 games in his career. He is 0-4.
Ppl used to say the same thing about bama lol..point is the formula works..I don’t think anybody can out talent UGA..therefore if they escape this game they stay in the top 5..they lack explosive plays but they control the LOS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back