South Carolina vs. Georgia

Advertisement
Calm down. I'm talking about your comment that it's not a good thing. At the end of the year, you'll have to be undefeated to deserve a spot over any 1-loss SEC team that knocks off Alabama.

Lol, don't worry I'm not riled up. You're just not making any sense and not saying why you think it's a good thing that a team with a bad loss should be able to play for a national title.

Advertisement
Lol, don't worry I'm not riled up. You're just not making any sense and not saying why you think it's a good thing that a team with a bad loss should be able to play for a national title.

Because 12 wins on that schedule will trump 12 wins on some other team's schedule, even if that team's loss is "better" in your eyes.

Advertisement
FB_IMG_1570913404615.jpg

Because 12 wins on that schedule will trump 12 wins on some other team's schedule, even if that team's loss is "better" in your eyes.

You're not saying why you think it's a good thing that a team with a bad loss should be able to play for a national title.

That’s a lot of money in recruits to lose to 2-3 SC
SC lost to the worst team in college football, aka NC if you read this forum any. That same team who almost beat Clemson a couple of weeks ago. The games aren't played on paper.

Disclaimer: I'm not thrilled with our start either, but a guy deserves more than 5 games to prove himself.

Advertisement
Dan Orlovsky being relentlessly ridiculed for comparing Jake Fromm to Patrick Mahomes during the 4th quarter of the South Carolina game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back