South beach rentals says....

brock

All-American
The relatives paid for it in full. That's within guidelines of the NCAA... You can do that image.jpg

Advertisement
Craig Anderson has some explaining to do. Of course, we won't get that but ****...

Advertisement
Excellent timing! Excellent reportage by Reynolds Wrap!

More like.....local business seeks to save face after their scumbaggery has negative ramifications on local football team.

Advertisement
If they can prove the the relatives paid for it, they should be reinstated immediately and serve a 2 to 3 game suspension

Ok so AQM, Grace, and Young family got about 30K worth of money lying around for exotic rental cars?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Move on. I'm sure ALL the attorney's did their due dilligence...

The rental agency is probably getting trashed and threats form everyone in the community.

I hope they go out of business!

Miami investigated the matter for months. If this is true it would have been over in ten minutes.
True it's all a moot point right now I don't even know if they will be able to appeal it for a lesser suspension

Is there any way they can appeal and get back on the team
I have never heard of dismissed players getting back on the team. Yet, even if there was a way to make it look clear (probably using fake receipts and under the table deals) why wait until now?

Advertisement
Back