South beach rentals says....

Advertisement
Miami investigated the matter for months. If this is true it would have been over in ten minutes.
True it's all a moot point right now I don't even know if they will be able to appeal it for a lesser suspension

Is there any way they can appeal and get back on the team
I have never heard of dismissed players getting back on the team. Yet, even if there was a way to make it look clear (probably using fake receipts and under the table deals) why wait until now?

We're in the wrong conference to employ any tactics like that. $EC would do scummy **** like that. At any rate it's too late now, especially for Muhammad.

Seen this on another board

On TOS they interviewed the manager and he said this
:"For example, the university noticed that Al-Quadin Muhammad was seen on Instagram in exotic cars after games. We provided them with the information (flight schedules, credit card receipts, insurance coverage, full payment) that Muhammad's cousin Jeff was in fact the one renting the cars, as he has for many years. We also provided information that Jermaine Grace's Uncle rented a car for him at full price.
"(Senior Associate AD / Compliance) Craig Anderson is the compliance officer who continuously would call and even show up to our place of business asking about information to help him make his case, that these kids were doing something wrong. If we had such information, it would have been provided. However, there has never been a single incident where a player has received preferential treatment or anything of value for free."

I know the part about Muhammad is believable he does have a cousin down here that does insurance and he definitely has money

Last edited:
Advertisement
If they can prove the the relatives paid for it, they should be reinstated immediately and serve a 2 to 3 game suspension

I don't believe for a second that their relatives paid for it, but if they had why would they be suspended at all; they should just be reinstated.

...and you actually believe them?

Muhammad's family has money that should be okay and within the NCAAs policy since he has receipts and stuff but who knows

C'mon, don't be so naive. If the players paid for the cars (or their family did), this would have been over in about 10 minutes and we never even would have heard about it.

...and you actually believe them?

Muhammad's family has money that should be okay and within the NCAAs policy since he has receipts and stuff but who knows

C'mon, don't be so naive. If the players paid for the cars (or their family did), this would have been over in about 10 minutes and we never even would have heard about it.

Dawg I'm telling you his cousin does have the money to pay for it. It is similar to what Brooklyndee told us last week that quan had receipts and should have been good for a game suspension. It's over now just feel bad that the players even put themselves in that position

Last edited:
Advertisement
If they can prove the the relatives paid for it, they should be reinstated immediately and serve a 2 to 3 game suspension

Lmao why would they still have to serve a suspension if there was proof they did nothing wrong? You're post is quite perplexing

Advertisement
We provided them with the information (flight schedules, credit card receipts, insurance coverage, full payment) that Muhammad's cousin Jeff was in fact the one renting the cars, as he has for many years. We also provided information that Jermaine Grace's Uncle rented a car for him at full price.

Interesting...sounds like AQM's cousin was getting discounted rates as a long time customer, & Grace's people had to pay "full price" as a new customer.

Lmao why would they still have to serve a suspension if there was proof they did nothing wrong? You're post is quite perplexing

Because they LIED thats why... also, the owner claimed to not knw a single UM player, but just recently said he has known Jermaine Grace since high school... very fishy to me

Last edited:
Seen this on another board

On TOS they interviewed the manager and he said this
:"For example, the university noticed that Al-Quadin Muhammad was seen on Instagram in exotic cars after games. We provided them with the information (flight schedules, credit card receipts, insurance coverage, full payment) that Muhammad's cousin Jeff was in fact the one renting the cars, as he has for many years. We also provided information that Jermaine Grace's Uncle rented a car for him at full price.
"(Senior Associate AD / Compliance) Craig Anderson is the compliance officer who continuously would call and even show up to our place of business asking about information to help him make his case, that these kids were doing something wrong. If we had such information, it would have been provided. However, there has never been a single incident where a player has received preferential treatment or anything of value for free."
Now someone is lying . Likely its South Beach but if we have an assistant AD out to make a name for himself the matter needs further investigation.

I know the part about Muhammad is believable he does have a cousin down here that does insurance and he definitely has money

i have a bridge for sale if you're interested.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back