Off-Topic Sound of Freedom

Advertisement
LOL...movie has nothing to do with QANON conspiracies but yet the authors decided to connect it with QANON and subsequently smeared it as a "paranoid" and "fantasy" driven treatment of the subject of child *** trafficking. What a POS these people are.
the qanon connection stuff is just fear mongering on the left. which authors are you talking about in this case, and did they impact luke and shawn's videos?

Advertisement
the qanon connection stuff is just fear mongering on the left. which authors are you talking about in this case, and did they impact luke and shawn's videos?

It was posted a bit earlier in the thread by pubmed. No idea about the reviews that Luke and Shawn made since they were removed.

Def not a cult.

On “Fox & Friends” Thursday, actor Jim Caviezel claimed with a straight face that former President Donald Trump is “the new Moses.”

Well, we definitely know Trump isn't the messiah

1689942337010.png

Advertisement
Kathleen Parker writes:

Caviezel, who has spoken several times to QAnon audiences, endorses the idea that adrenochrome is a driving force behind the demand for children. In an interview with Bannon, he said, “The whole adrenochrome empire. This is a big deal.”

For the record, adrenochrome can be synthesized in a lab. There’s no need for live bodies.

Advertisement
Kathleen Parker writes:

Caviezel, who has spoken several times to QAnon audiences, endorses the idea that adrenochrome is a driving force behind the demand for children. In an interview with Bannon, he said, “The whole adrenochrome empire. This is a big deal.”

For the record, adrenochrome can be synthesized in a lab. There’s no need for live bodies.
wow this totally invalidates his desire to stop child *** trafficking

gotta wanna stop the pedos for the right reasons or it don’t count

Some guy: “I am working to stop adults from selling children into sexual slavery.”

Normal Person: “That’s great, I support your efforts.”

Prog: “ok but why exactly do you want to stop adults from selling children into sexual slavery?”

Guy: ”Because the space queen who lives on the moon and serenades me with her lunar beams said to.”

Normal Person: “yeah that’s weird but if you’re saving kids from sexual slavery I don’t really care.”

Prog: “guy you’re a bad man and I hope you fail for the good of society.”

Some guy: “I am working to stop adults from selling children into sexual slavery.”

Normal Person: “That’s great, I support your efforts.”

Prog: “ok but why exactly do you want to stop adults from selling children into sexual slavery?”

Guy: ”Because the space queen who lives on the moon and serenades me with her lunar beams said to.”

Normal Person: “yeah that’s weird but if you’re saving kids from sexual slavery I don’t really care.”

Prog: “guy you’re a bad man and I hope you fail for the good of society.”
I think extremes on both sides are conflating issues.

Also, the concern isn’t about “why” they want to protect children, it’s about the implication that liberals are enabling human trafficking because they haven’t seen a movie. The reason most haven’t seen the movie has nothing to do with the conspiracy theory stuff.

Advertisement

Also, the concern isn’t about “why” they want to protect children, it’s about the implication that liberals are enabling human trafficking because they haven’t seen a movie. The reason most haven’t seen the movie has nothing to do with the conspiracy theory stuff.
Not seeing the movie, for any reason really, is fine. I haven’t seen the movie and have no plans to. I don’t think it’s saving the world, though I’m happy to see it succeed.

I take some issue with the second part of your statement however, because most people shouldn’t even know about the Q stuff and wouldn’t have if it wasn’t in every headline about the film. It is extremely dangerous to try and “make the right wingers all look like kooks”, just like it is to do with all left wingers. It actually pushes people to those extremes when you constantly tell them they’re extreme. The left has brought far more attention to the QAnon nonsense around Sound than the right has, while making inartful attacks that have only fueled its success. Both responses are baked in at this point, whether it’s Bud Light, Sound of Freedom, or that stupid country song. There is negative benefit to saying “these guys are secretly awful and bad, and wouldn’t you know it they’re also ____ wingers”.

The left has a hard on for prosecuting anything related to QAnon, instead of letting it die out naturally, I presume because they think it’s some sort of cultural proof text that they’re moral betters. After five years the evidence is clear though, they have no idea how to make a persuasive argument against Q, in part because they don’t care to do so. The attention they bring is oxygen to the quacks, instead of starving it to death.

When someone abstains from a film because they don’t want to support the crazy, I laugh. Hollywood is filled with genuine lunatics, truly awful people, but you don’t hear about it in every headline because they’re on the correct team. Sound of Freedom is where the moral line is drawn? A movie about child *** trafficking, because the producers and star believe a conspiracy theory? Anyone ever watch a Polanski film? Or Oliver Stone? Ridley Scott?

There’s no higher morality here, if the reason you aren’t seeing the movie is you don’t want to support the crazy stuff. It may be more that the crazy stuff isn’t your particular brand of crazy stuff. You are also one of my favorite posters.

Not seeing the movie, for any reason really, is fine. I haven’t seen the movie and have no plans to. I don’t think it’s saving the world, though I’m happy to see it succeed.

I take some issue with the second part of your statement however, because most people shouldn’t even know about the Q stuff and wouldn’t have if it wasn’t in every headline about the film. It is extremely dangerous to try and “make the right wingers all look like kooks”, just like it is to do with all left wingers. It actually pushes people to those extremes when you constantly tell them they’re extreme. The left has brought far more attention to the QAnon nonsense around Sound than the right has, while making inartful attacks that have only fueled its success. Both responses are baked in at this point, whether it’s Bud Light, Sound of Freedom, or that stupid country song. There is negative benefit to saying “these guys are secretly awful and bad, and wouldn’t you know it they’re also ____ wingers”.

The left has a hard on for prosecuting anything related to QAnon, instead of letting it die out naturally, I presume because they think it’s some sort of cultural proof text that they’re moral betters. After five years the evidence is clear though, they have no idea how to make a persuasive argument against Q, in part because they don’t care to do so. The attention they bring is oxygen to the quacks, instead of starving it to death.

When someone abstains from a film because they don’t want to support the crazy, I laugh. Hollywood is filled with genuine lunatics, truly awful people, but you don’t hear about it in every headline because they’re on the correct team. Sound of Freedom is where the moral line is drawn? A movie about child *** trafficking, because the producers and star believe a conspiracy theory? Anyone ever watch a Polanski film? Or Oliver Stone? Ridley Scott?

There’s no higher morality here, if the reason you aren’t seeing the movie is you don’t want to support the crazy stuff. It may be more that the crazy stuff isn’t your particular brand of crazy stuff. You are also one of my favorite posters.
The Q stuff by cnn, msnbc, daily beast, guardian, etc has nothing to do with morals. it’s all for clicks.

And to your point, that sort of unbalanced fixation by the left actually amplifies, rather than mitigates, a discussion point.

Why have most the people on the right I know have seen the movie BUT no leftist i know has?

Hmmmm.

Its almost like one side cares and one side does what they're told.

While true, so can cannabis and other types of drugs. But like most synthetics the lab produced stuff is still not quite the same as the natural stuff.

This can still be the reason for preference for live blood in this case.

Advertisement
Back