Off-Topic Sound of Freedom

Finally saw the movie. I found the whole going into the remote Colombian jungle to single handily save a young girl from a rebel /drug lord compound a stretch, but it is a docudrama.

Overall a very powerful and at times emotional story well acted and the cinematography is top notch for a relatively low budget movie.

Just shows you don’t need big budgets and graphic scenes to make a well done and entertaining movie.

Would definitely recommend to those that haven’t seen it to go do it.

Advertisement
Not sure why MSM not picking this up but..

They probably will... but it seems to me just another twisted attempt by the left to disparage the movie. I noticed many headlines on social media already reading Fabian Marta, "Sound Of Freedom Funder" arrested instead of Fabian Marta, "Professional Groomer" arrested. I even read one headline that said he was a Sound Of Freedom "producer". LOL.

The release of the movie was crowd funded so there were literally thousands of folks involved in getting this movie off the shelf. Weird why he would be contributing to the release of a movie shedding negative light on people doing exactly what he does that only a little while ago was decried as sensationalism by the movie's critics. The main story here should be another alleged *** predator apprehended, but the left chooses to do all kinds of contortions to still knock the movie and its subject matter instead.

That is distinct from the Qanon position that "Global Ruling Elites" are kidnapping and imprisoning children for the purpose of androchroning.

Ok, here is just one example of a billionaire tech mogul that has enlisted his son for blood swapping. I am not sure if he is a "global ruling elite" but once you get into the billionaire class (I would consider that "elite" for arguments sake) you can operate under different rules and can get away with stuff that other folks can't. I assume if you are in the "elite" you have far reaching influence due to your money and/or power.

Now the question here is what happens when his son reaches an age where supplying his blood to dad has diminishing returns? Where does the steady supply of "young blood" come from?

Advertisement

Ok, here is just one example of a billionaire tech mogul that has enlisted his son for blood swapping. I am not sure if he is a "global ruling elite" but once you get into the billionaire class (I would consider that "elite" for arguments sake) you can operate under different rules and can get away with stuff that other folks can't. I assume if you are in the "elite" you have far reaching influence due to your money and/or power.

Now the question here is what happens when his son reaches an age where supplying his blood to dad has diminishing returns? Where does the steady supply of "young blood" come from?
Those idiots can’t think out side the box it’s like talking to a wall. Elites use young blood if it’s becoming mainstream they are letting us know and it’s worse then u think

Those idiots can’t think out side the box it’s like talking to a wall. Elites use young blood if it’s becoming mainstream they are letting us know and it’s worse then u think

I know it’s unconscionable to even think about but we are talking unadulterated evil. People don’t like to think about it. I get it but they need to wake up to the fact this kind of evil is out there.

I know it’s unconscionable to even think about but we are talking unadulterated evil. People don’t like to think about it. I get it but they need to wake up to the fact this kind of evil is out there.
I always just tell a non believer or a Normie as I call them. All throughout history men have tried to take over the world and now in modern times there aren’t any trying to take the world over. Sheep can’t think tho so the wolves can eat

Not sure why MSM not picking this up but..

They probably will... but it seems to me just another twisted attempt by the left to disparage the movie. I noticed many headlines on social media already reading Fabian Marta, "Sound Of Freedom Funder" arrested instead of Fabian Marta, "Professional Groomer" arrested. I even read one headline that said he was a Sound Of Freedom "producer". LOL.

The release of the movie was crowd funded so there were literally thousands of folks involved in getting this movie off the shelf. Weird why he would be contributing to the release of a movie shedding negative light on people doing exactly what he does that only a little while ago was decried as sensationalism by the movie's critics. The main story here should be another alleged *** predator apprehended, but the left chooses to do all kinds of contortions to still knock the movie and its subject matter instead.

Advertisement
Research him more and see what you think
Sugar baby party stuff he did, is what I'm assuming you are talking about. I say, investigate that (or any other things he's done) and if it involves grooming little kids, prosecute and convict him... death sentence is fine with me even when it comes to young kids

But the media is probably quiet on this one (for a change) because there's a chance that there's another side to the story here. Maybe they are actually letting it play out (which is what they should do in every story) instead of taking "their side" of the story and making it about that.

You’re right, my bad. I apologize for mocking your qanon theory. While I’m at it, I will apologize to caviezel for mocking his “liberal elite drink baby blood” theory as well.
IMG_5884.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back