Off-Topic Sound of Freedom

canes732

Crafty veteran
Premium
PLEASE GO SEE THIS MOVIE. Just saw it I already knew about all of this going on but we all need to encourage normies to see it to really start making the change. I’ll post a link with Jordan Peterson interview Jim and Tim from the movie for more context. FREE TICKETS AS WELL ARE AVAILABLE JUST NEED PEOPLE TO SEE THIS

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think it was so brave for this movie to take the controversial stance that pedophilia and the *** trade are bad. I really had never thought that until I saw this convincing masterpiece.
I don't think people think that stance is necessarily controversial but it's the dark rabbit trails where it leads. And apparently some Hollywood elites are implicated on this very seedy and disturbing side of the issue.

I don't think people think that stance is necessarily controversial but it's the dark rabbit trails where it leads. And apparently some Hollywood elites are implicated on this very seedy and disturbing side of the issue.
As a gun advocate I believe you need to enforce the laws already in place

I think it was so brave for this movie to take the controversial stance that pedophilia and the *** trade are bad. I really had never thought that until I saw this convincing masterpiece.
It’s more exposing the public to the fact the USA is the global leader in it. Normal think it’s a 3rd world problem when in reality your country is run by Pedos

Advertisement
Laws are getting blurred. “Instead of Pedo say Minor attracted persons” “u can identify by whatever u want” next it will be u can change ur age and bam being a pedo is legal
Exactly, we need to look out for pedophiles.

One possibility IMO:
1688924416175.png

Advertisement
Totally agree. I just don’t know that the Stockton Rush of vigilantes should be the face of it given his actual contributions.
Agreed but someone had to finally get this out there. Took them 5 years I believe to actually get it released

Agreed but someone had to finally get this out there. Took them 5 years I believe to actually get it released
That’s because of Ballard. I don’t want to go on an assault on the guy, but I have trusted connections in this line of work who assure me he is a phony (and potentially worse) who is in it for self interest (and potentially worse).

That’s because of Ballard. I don’t want to go on an assault on the guy, but I have trusted connections in this line of work who assure me he is a phony (and potentially worse) who is in it for self interest (and potentially worse).
I can see that for sure. I’m just gonna hold out hope he’s one of the good ones we need some right about now in these crazy times. After all he did see the worst type of **** one could imagine

Advertisement
The excuse for deeming this movie “problematic” is that it stars Jim Caviezel. He had already been cancelled by Hollywood. He wasn’t supposed to be able to appear in any more box office hits. Now the mainstream media is in full-on damage control mode over it.

See this, for example.
👇👇👇

Opening night it beat out Disney’s premier of Indiana Jones

Advertisement
The excuse for deeming this movie “problematic” is that it stars Jim Caviezel. He had already been cancelled by Hollywood. He wasn’t supposed to be able to appear in any more box office hits. Now the mainstream media is in full-on damage control mode over it.

See this, for example.
👇👇👇

Anyone who’s against this movie is a Pedo until proven not a pedo

How do you feel about wealthy men buying beauty pageants , hanging out with known global pedo's, and importing their wives from the eastern block?

1689207682643.png

1689208070102.png

How do you feel about wealthy men buying beauty pageants , hanging out with known global pedo's, and importing their wives from the eastern block?

View attachment 246039
View attachment 246049

Guilt by association is a very weak legal standard that would not hold up in court unlike the current admin. violating it’s own immigration laws and permitting tens of thousands unaccompanied minors each year enter our southern border never to be heard from again.

Guilt by association is a very weak legal standard that would not hold up in court unlike the current admin. violating it’s own immigration laws and permitting tens of thousands unaccompanied minors each year enter our southern border never to be heard from again.
Biden just removed DNA testing of children and adults bringing them into the USA. The Pedo business is a booming for these creeps

Advertisement
Back