Off-Topic Sound of Freedom

I’ve heard multiple psychologists discuss this very subject and the data is not shocking to anyone. Of course it’s hard to discuss this on college campuses or places of higher learning because the loons attack you.
All I know is all the great civilizations all started Gender Bending around the time they fell. And here we are the end of the US Empire

Advertisement
All I know is all the great civilizations all started Gender Bending around the time they fell. And here we are the end of the US Empire
1689759572256.png
1689761255923.png

@Tony4Miami @AUcane heres the problem: posters like @svenben equate not seeing the movie to attacking it. And because they view not seeing the movie as attacking it, they lump anyone who hasn’t seen the movie in with the CNNs and MSNBCs of the world that actually attack the movie for divisive reasons. Therefore if you are not fanatical about the movie, you must think it is BECAUSE of qanon or some other bull****.
Lib tactic 101. Where did I say that?

Lib tactic 101. Where did I say that?
It would be when you said, “sorry but if you are unable to celebrate this movie and the dude it portrays as a genuine hero you have a sick motive.”

You are equating not seeing the movie with attacking it.

Advertisement
For one thing Tim Ballard really did start the rescue group. Richard Montañez, on the other hand, didn't invent Flamin Hot Cheetos.
Both are films based on true stories. Presumably neither is 100% accurate.

Advertisement
Of varying levels, yes.
My greater point in bringing up flamin hot is that it is absurd for someone to accuse someone else who hasn’t seen a particular film of not caring about the topic or theme the film covers.

There are other rags to riches shows, stories and movies that don’t require seeing flamin hot, just as sound of freedom is not the only story covering human trafficking.

My greater point in bringing up flamin hot is that it is absurd for someone to accuse someone else who hasn’t seen a particular film of not caring about the topic or theme the film covers.

There are other rags to riches shows, stories and movies that don’t require seeing flamin hot, just as sound of freedom is not the only story covering human trafficking.
I agree. But if one gives the appearance of not caring about Cheetos, nobody gets harmed. The claims that it's all a Qanon fantasy allows people to dismiss the issue. It's not just not seeing the movie, it's attacking it that's the problem.

Now if you want to talk about xenophobia/racism/sexism, let's look at the demographics of those trafficked and ask why it's not a bigger issue.

I originally dropped into this thread to explain, quite politely, that I wouldn't be seeing this movie because I refuse to share my hard earned money with people who think I am evil.

For that pretty reasonable position, a bunch of you concluded I was evil. Very nicely proving my point.

So you can all **** all the way off.

BTW, people aren't angry with the Catholic Church for occasionally finding a pedophile in their midst. They are angry because they sheltered those pedophiles and moved them from from parish to parish so that they could abuse new children over and over and over again. They continually delivered those animals right into fresh hunting grounds with the full faith of the church to lull all new congregations into a false sense of trust. And it isn't just the Catholics since Baptists got busted of doing the same thing last year as well. So you tell us why you are defending the church when they are outright sheltering child rapists and helping them line up their next victims.

You guys can go back to your circle jerk of congratulating each other for the heroic acts of seeing a ******* movie and being nasty to people in a sports forum.

I am done wasting my time on you.
Bye Bye Peace GIF by Cappa Video Productions

Advertisement
Trans activists use data that they have higher rates of mental illness to justify that any restrictions on the care they want (including hormone therapy and reassignment surgery) to receive is amplifying that illness. Likewise they use the heightened rates of mental illness to bring attention to the fact that violence against trans people is statistically more likely to involve violence against someone with mental health issues.

The sad thing is that these are talking points by orgs like HRC for their canvassers, who willingly go along with it. Those canvassers need to meet fundraising quotas in order to not owe the HRC money, all while HRC execs line their pockets. It’s one of my least favorite organizations on the planet.0

I disagree. Transactivists actually do more harm in restricting treatment for trans people by discouraging them seeking out traditional forms of psycho therapy.

If they seek psycho therapy it is basically self affirming to get trans to accept their condition and convince them that it is society's expectations and traditions that are the real culprit.

They restrict any type of treatment that focuses on trans unwanted thoughts and feelings (ego dystonic) by trying to convince them they are "born that way" and cognitive therapies are "brain washing" and the only successful treatment is chemical castration and body mutilation.

I believe there are statistics that trans people who actually go through the process of transitioning are at higher risk of suicide than those that don't.

I agree. But if one gives the appearance of not caring about Cheetos, nobody gets harmed. The claims that it's all a Qanon fantasy allows people to dismiss the issue. It's not just not seeing the movie, it's attacking it that's the problem.

Now if you want to talk about xenophobia/racism/sexism, let's look at the demographics of those trafficked and ask why it's not a bigger issue.
the qanon stuff — obviously a dirty ploy by MSM

The Qanon stuff is a dirty MSM ploy to use scare tactics to boost their own ratings. Even then, that does not mean viewers of those channels dismiss the topic of pedophilia.

The demographic to talk about among those who are trafficked is those who are desperate, vulnerable and impressionable.

As a quick tangent, how about this for a discussion point: payment apps like Venmo and cashapp as enablers of the *** trade. They obfuscate payment trails and stymy official forensic efforts. I would argue that anyone who loved sound of freedom should swear off these payment apps if they are serious about slowing the growth of the *** trade.

Hold up, are you saying that there are people claiming that the child trafficking featured in SOF is fantasy?

Advertisement
I disagree. Transactivists actually do more harm in restricting treatment for trans people by discouraging them seeking out traditional forms of psycho therapy.

If they seek psycho therapy it is basically self affirming to get trans to accept their condition and convince them that it is society's expectations and traditions that are the real culprit.

They restrict any type of treatment that focuses on trans unwanted thoughts and feelings (ego dystonic) by trying to convince them they are "born that way" and cognitive therapies are "brain washing" and the only successful treatment is chemical castration and body mutilation.

I believe there are statistics that trans people who actually go through the process of transitioning are at higher risk of suicide than those that don't.
We are on the same page. Type of therapy matters. But, again, it is how you spin the information — trans activists would view that as conversion therapy, and connote that with barbarism.

It would be when you said, “sorry but if you are unable to celebrate this movie and the dude it portrays as a genuine hero you have a sick motive.”

You are equating not seeing the movie with attacking it.
No he literally said celebrate the man. The hero.

He didn't say go see the movie.

The Qanon stuff is a dirty MSM ploy to use scare tactics to boost their own ratings. Even then, that does not mean viewers of those channels dismiss the topic of pedophilia.

The demographic to talk about among those who are trafficked is those who are desperate, vulnerable and impressionable.

As a quick tangent, how about this for a discussion point: payment apps like Venmo and cashapp as enablers of the *** trade. They obfuscate payment trails and stymy official forensic efforts. I would argue that anyone who loved sound of freedom should swear off these payment apps if they are serious about slowing the growth of the *** trade.
Just like the illegal drug trade. That's the logic behind digital currency. You couldn't make illegal purchases without leaving evidence. Of course, you could also have your perfectly legal purchases used against you as well.

Hold up, are you saying that there are people claiming that the child trafficking featured in SOF is fantasy?
No, I'm saying it allows the casual observer to think that by the association. Remember that most people aren't well informed.

Advertisement
Back