Off-Topic Sound of Freedom

The females Bill Clinton was involved with (criminally or otherwise) in Arky were all grown women. Never heard any info about children. Anyone can make any scurrilous claim today, with no accountability whatsoever. smh
Go watch the tapes for yourself. Or keep believing lies. Up to you.

Advertisement
No. You're wrong.

I did not say the dialogue of the movie pushes political ideology, I said that the movie itself is being USED to push political ideology. Which is 100% true, there are plenty of articles out there, it's not "odd" at all.

Whether you want to be disingenuous and act like you are "shocked" and "surprised" at this "odd" reaction doesn't change the fact that it is absolutely happening. The movie was hyped by plenty of right-wing and fringe websites in advance of its release, lots of right-wing groups bought out entire movie theaters. The box office success of this movie was not some sort of "plays all summer long blockbuster" like Jaws, nor was it a building-word-of-mouth success like My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

This is one of those typical nonsense issues, where the existence of this movie (and/or its box office success) is hurled in the face of people who are not as overwhelmingly impressed by the movie, as if there is an "insufficiency of outrage" towards issues of child *** trafficking.

That is all. Whether you admit it or not, the faux-outrage and the you-must-see-this-movie hype has been organized along ideological lines. It has.

Again, I have no problems with setting the death-penalty as the mandatory sentence for pedophiles and *** traffickers. Kill them all, I'm fine with that. I'm just not convinced that a couple of commando teams and "going to see a movie" are putting a dent in a problem that has existed (and been known) for thousands of years. We simply have not mustered the collective societal will to root out these predators in our midst, and that is not a recent development.
Lol I literally said the movie isn't political. You come back with wrong i didnt say the dialogue is political.

WHAT IN THE ****!!!!

So you see a issue that right wing sites pushed a movie based on their belief that it will help on this issue. Very strange.

I see a issue where left wing sites didn't do the same thing. The reason they didn't is completely understood and needs no explanation.

Sorry I agreed with a post of yours. Lol.

How can people not be impressed with a movie if those haven't seen it? Very Strange concept and leads one to believe these people don't care about the issue.

If every American who ever viewed "Teen ****" sites or films featuring purported 16-17 yo's on the Internet were to be jailed, how many more prisons would we need to construct? And, yes, I understand many such sites use older girls pretending to be younger. Using that as an "excuse"to seek out those sites is sort of a cop out though, doncha think?

We can dance around the subject all we want, but there IS a difference between fantasy/imagination and...actual sexual activity with actual minors and/or the knowing procurement of selling of underage individuals.

Saying "call me daddy" is not an actual act of incest. Impregnating one's underage relative IS.

There are differences. No need to go down a rabbit hole of "close-but-no-cigar" types of behavior.

1693512333580.png

1693512361169.png

1693512583818.png

1693512634402.png

Advertisement
Crazy story that should give all parents pause… especially with football season starting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shocker! But but but the overall message still stands! QAnon wUT?!

View attachment 257444
Crickets from the right.
I don't know about crickets, but I haven't been to the Off-Topic forum in a few days and just saw this. If there is evidence of this crime, let's see it. But not sure how allegations are now a crime and you need to be de-platformed and de-monetized.

I remember there was a thread here when Andrew Tate was charged in Romania and the left took it like he was guilty of *** trafficking (even though it was a bogus 'human trafficking' based on some tiktok videos). Then come to find out they dropped all but one charge and they still have zero evidence of a crime and no witnesses... and he has video of the 2 accusers who said they were held, walking out of his house

Let's wait to see ... but the timing is suspect!

I posted this yesterday in another thread

Advertisement
Tim Ballard, whose tales of going undercover to rescue children from international *** traffickers inspired the box office hit ‘Sound of Freedom,’ has been accused of sexually assaulting five women who joined him on his sting operations.

In a lawsuit filed Monday, Oct 9th in Utah, the women alleged that Ballard would “manipulate” them and coerce them into sexual acts as part of his trafficking rescue missions via Operation Underground Railroad (OUR), the nonprofit he founded.

Tim Ballard, whose tales of going undercover to rescue children from international *** traffickers inspired the box office hit ‘Sound of Freedom,’ has been accused of sexually assaulting five women who joined him on his sting operations.

In a lawsuit filed Monday, Oct 9th in Utah, the women alleged that Ballard would “manipulate” them and coerce them into sexual acts as part of his trafficking rescue missions via Operation Underground Railroad (OUR), the nonprofit he founded.

Despicable....

if true.

Advertisement
Back