Sorry...but Lashlee ain't all that....

Jezzus...

6 months ago it was 50 “Fire Mandy” posts on the front page every day.

And now I’m the bad guy for calling out this teams weaknesses?

We are 7-1 only because we lucked into DK and Borrgales.

Thats what separates us from 1-6 right now.

That makes me upset ok?
We didn't luck into them lol.... If it wasn't DK then we would of landed another quality transfer QB.

Advertisement
Story of Lashlee's Miami career so far. Chance to ice the game with a few first downs? 3 and out every time.

Worrying theme.
i dont know this for a fact, but i would imagine the head coach tells him whether to be aggressive and try to get the first down, or play it safe and depend on the D. football is a game of aggression, if you lose the aggression you usually lose the game. i would have thrown the ball on 3 and 5 to ice the game.

A trained monkey could come here and be mildly successful with a spread offense we all knew it. Lashlee is not a championship caliber OC and isn’t one tier beneath that either, but he’ll do for now

I don't know what to think. Well, I kind of do I guess.

Limited by the OL and WR's, no question. That's his biggest problem offensively in my book.

He's still gotta try some things that appear dumb just to try and keep a defense honest. We can't just do what works well and nothing consistently works well because of our OL and WR positions.

King has been a blessing and our savior. He still has a lot to work on, but if we had any of our last five or six QB's, we would be lucky to be .500.

Advertisement
Look around the country, plenty of spread offenses putting up points and yards. Lashlee is a good coach, not great or special. The biggest difference is we came out the stone age of offensive football last year.

Today was a good team win.. but make no mistake the offense is the reason this team has won this year.. last year it was the reason why Miami los.. it's light-years better with room for improvement.

define almost
If we run something like a QB waggle read where King either has an easy toss to a TE/WR or he tucks and runs. We execute that and the game’s over right there. Instead, we had to rely on our unreliable D. Fortunately, it worked out, but with a doable 3rd & 5 at midfield, going with a power QB run to the left was conceding possession of the ball.

If we run something like a QB waggle read where King either has an easy toss to a TE/WR or he tucks and runs. We execute that and the game’s over right there. Instead, we had to rely on our unreliable D. Fortunately, it worked out, but with a doable 3rd & 5 at midfield, going with a power QB run to the left was conceding possession of the ball.

define unreliable?

Advertisement
I don't know what to think. Well, I kind of do I guess.

Limited by the OL and WR's, no question. That's his biggest problem offensively in my book.

He's still gotta try some things that appear dumb just to try and keep a defense honest. We can't just do what works well and nothing consistently works well because of our OL and WR positions.

King has been a blessing and our savior. He still has a lot to work on, but if we had any of our last five or six QB's, we would be lucky to be .500.

A lot of fans aren’t getting the fact of keeping defenses honest. Every screen can’t go to Knighton, every pass can’t go to Knighton, Chaney can’t get every inside carry. You can’t bring a guy in only to run the jet sweep. Every play can’t be the RPO slant or the fake inside zone pass to the tight end over the middle.

If any offensive coordinator just ran the “it works” plays only by the second half they’d be putting up zero yards because they would be telegraphing everything.

Advertisement
A trained monkey could come here and be mildly successful with a spread offense we all knew it. Lashlee is not a championship caliber OC and isn’t one tier beneath that either, but he’ll do for now
this is a completely unhinged thing to think lol

a trained monkey could have success with this offensive line? these receivers? some of you people, i swear

All good. How’s el capital?
Everything is good, but I been away for a mintue. I actually got a job overseas right not haven’t been home since feb lol. I left right before the whole Covid ****. I got here to Asia and two weeks later this. **** blew up lol.

Advertisement
Everything is good, but I been away for a mintue. I actually got a job overseas right not haven’t been home since feb lol. I left right before the whole Covid ****. I got here to Asia and two weeks later this. **** blew up lol.
I was in Santiago in October and it started spiking again so I’m not certain if I am going to fly back just yet. I probably will in December.

Lashlee does make some stupid play calls......but he had more talent at SMU last year than he does at Miami this year and playing a little(not much) better competition.

Its better than what we have had on offense the last 5+ years though. I do watch alot of other games and see WRs running wide open....dont know if its scheme/play calling or its just having average WRs

He's got a one dimensional playbook:

1) run up the middle for no gain

2) a total dependence on King to make all the plays

The King sweep run to try for game clinching 1st down was the STUPIDEST CALL I'VE SEEN SINCE PENOS...

VT D was crashing on us ALLL GAME and that was your best call to ice the game with???

I think i ****** hate Lashelle now

I was very high on him the first few games. The last few have me questioning if he's legit. Some of the calls in the VT game today were just plain dumb

Advertisement
Back