Sophomore year WR Slump

ghetto_gepetto

Band
Banned
Aldarius Johnson

Stacy Coley

the list goes on and on of Freshmen phenoms who disappeared in their sophomore season.

Can Ahmmon Richards avoid this?

Advertisement
Barring injury or poor QB play i think he'll be within 100 yards of last year. Aldarious was on a poor team and no one improved much from their freshman year. AR15 is a savage and thats the main difference

I'm guessing Richards has more catches this year but probably wishful thinking that he could keep up the YPC

Advertisement
Johnson was the most overrated WR since Ryan Moore. Coley was immature. Richards is more talented than both of those guys and has a good work ethic.

Advertisement
I love Stacy and I know he had his injury problems, but Ahmmon always comes to work with a sense of urgency which is often rare for a young guy. He'll be keyed on more now that he's the clear cut #1 , but I don't expect much of a drop if at all.

Let me see..... 10 posts, signed up this week, ..... yeah, you're a troll. You were a little clever, though, you didn't put "canes" in your handle.

Almost had me.....ALMOST!

Advertisement
My prediction is AR has more receptions, fewer yards, and more TDs. He's great after the catch which will help him overcome any drop in QB play

Pretty sure it'll be nearly impossible since he's already head and shoulders better than everybody that's been here already. He's the clear cut #1 ....my worry is if the #2 can take enough heat off him so that they don't roll the coverage to Ahmmon's side

Look at this amateur smfh...

Leave the Hot Takes to Rok, you clowns don't know how to do it right.

Advertisement
wasn't coley hurt his soph year?

Yeah, something about a tooth injury that caused him to lose a lot of weight and wasn't really healthy on the field.
Coley really only had one bad season at Miami, every other year he was very productive

with just decent QB play - which is certainly an important variable - Richards should have another very good-to-great year. He has other weapons around him outside, a solid TE, Mark Walton running and an improved Oline(hopefully). Also, by all accounts AR works like a Hadley on a day-to-day basis. This certainly isn't Moore or 'Glue Hands'...

AFT--Another Failed Troll.

The list goes on and on, yet he mentioned one viable WR. Both of the guys he mentioned played for the worst HC in UM history. I'm convinced. Richards shyts the bed huge this year.

Advertisement
Back