Sophomore year WR Slump

Hurts was rated 184 overall on the 247 composite
Perry was rated 193 overall on the 247 composite(espn had him #86 overall- only site that had him as a high 3 star was 247 which hurt his ranking.)

No elite 11 competition for Perry either. Hurts was an Elite 11 guy. I gotta see it to believe it.

I was the 1st one on here to say Kaaya wasn't clutch and had to beat FSU to be great...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elite 11 don't mean sh*t

Teddy Bridgewater was Elite 11 guy, so was Andrew Luck & Matt Stafford...

Over the last few years. They was in the camp over 5-6 years. Reading is key.....

Shane Buechele, Brad Kaaya, Watson, Shea Patterson, Jacob Eason, Josh Rosen, Deondre Francois, Sean White. All starters..

Advertisement
No elite 11 competition for Perry either. Hurts was an Elite 11 guy. I gotta see it to believe it.

I was the 1st one on here to say Kaaya wasn't clutch and had to beat FSU to be great...

Elite 11 don't mean sh*t

Teddy Bridgewater was Elite 11 guy, so was Andrew Luck & Matt Stafford...

Over the last few years. They was in the camp over 5-6 years. Reading is key.....

Shane Buechele, Brad Kaaya, Watson, Shea Patterson, Jacob Eason, Josh Rosen, Deondre Francois, Sean White. All starters..

Sean white ain't no **** starter..... stidham defintiely starting at auburn this year. Plus I said there was a few qbs that were actually good outside of kaaya and Watson. There are over 20 kids in each of the competitons in the last 6 years that's a total of 120 kids give or take with about 10 or so being Standouts. That's beyond bad let's be real...

Last edited:
Amari Cooper & Calvin Ridley had sophomore slumps as well. I honestly expect it to happen to Richards. I think Thomas & Cager can step up

Cooper played in 2 less games his sophomore year than his freshman year, and had 14 less catches, so......

Cooper scored 11 TD's fresh yr.
Soph yr. he scored only 4. Big drop off.

Richards is working with a new QB, probably a FRESHMAN QB at that.... Look at Ridley with Hurts last year. Just sayin.....

He led the team in receiving his sophomore year. They didn't throw the ball as much. Not his fault.

Advertisement
Back