Soooooooo Cribby…..

If you don't start out the season believing "15-0" you've got no heart. If three games into the season you think Diaz still deserves more time, you've got no brain.
I literally said I thought the same thing! My brother is a Bama fan I got the messages of me saying out of all years I'm glad we were playing them this year! I loved my team way before Manny and will love them wayyy after Manny! His *** needs to be gone TODAY by 5pm!!!! There's nothing left to see or believe in enough is enough!!!

Advertisement
Zero chance he gets fired now at 1-2 when 1 loss it to Alabama. Can write that off as 1-1 unfortunately. And next week he gets an easy win to make is 2-2. Wheels will need to fall off during ACC play. So Manny will have a chance to save himself if somehow he can turn this around to a 8-4 season

I dont like it but thats reality.
He's lost 4 of the last 5. Most of those losses were embarrassing performances and the one win was a squeaker at home against App St.

Turn out the lights, the party is over. The team has quit on him.

How ****ed off is the Soffer family and how much money are they willing to put up? Honestly this may truly be the only question that matters. $$$ talks and thats it.
Obviously they aren’t ****ed enough if Blake is still employed.

I don’t **** with other people’s money, but if they were ****ed it would be over, no?

If you don't start out the season believing "15-0" you've got no heart. If three games into the season you think Diaz still deserves more time, you've got no brain.
That's a Winston Churchill quote - except it's about being a liberal when you're young and a conservative when you're old.

Advertisement
I said he’d be on the hot seat with a loss. He’s not getting fired after three games. If the wheels come off he won’t make it though the season. He’s 100 % on the hot seat though.
So USC, who is basically Miami's main competition for a coach in the sense that it is a private school with good weather/lifestyle, and they will have the whole szn to interview prospective candidates while we watch this dumpster fire burn. Sounds very Miami. I'm sure Oregon is drafting Mario's extension as we speak.

Advertisement
So USC, who is basically Miami's main competition for a coach in the sense that it is a private school with good weather/lifestyle, and they will have the whole szn to interview prospective candidates while we watch this dumpster fire burn. Sounds very Miami. I'm sure Oregon is drafting Mario's extension as we speak.
I forgot about Helton , that’s the one I can think of but then again he’s been there forever. But I agree , it’s obvious what we have.

So what time does it usually happen if we were gon fire this MF today?
Zero chance it happens today if that’s the route they decide. Lots has to happen behind the scenes, lawyers need to review contracts, discussions about money and a replacement need to happen, etc. Its not going to happen imminently anyway. I’m sure Manny makes it at least to middle of October or early November.

Yep. We’ve got that ACCcoastal stretch In oct. we go 1-3 and he’s donezo. 2-2, he should be gone but it would depend on how they play.
If he is not done after today then it does not matter. They will hire some other stiff. This needs to be over today. If not, they are not serious, break out the irons, heat them up and burn off the tats.

Advertisement
Dude, on the scale of embarrassing losses the program has endured the last 20 years this one is at about a 4.The BOT and Blake James eat 4’s for breakfast and find it delicious.

We need at least a 9 scale loss for him to be fired if not he’ll MAYBE get fired after the season

Advertisement
Zero chance it happens today if that’s the route they decide. Lots has to happen behind the scenes, lawyers need to review contracts, discussions about money and a replacement need to happen, etc. Its not going to happen imminently anyway. I’m sure Manny makes it at least to middle of October or early November.
If we were competent (ha) that would have all been sorted in advance.

Literally the worst coaching I've ever seen - no discipline, no accountability, no executing, certainly no scheming.
Drop 4-5 passes, no prob, I'm sure you'll catch the next one. Can't block, that's ok, we've got other quarterbacks... How many missed tackles - 50?
I would sell my tix, but who would buy?

Advertisement
Back