Soooooooo Cribby…..

Are we sure Mario's buyout is only $9M? Makes no sense. I've seen articles saying his buyout is 80% of the value of the remaining contract, just signed. Maybe that's only if they fired Mario at some point, but wouldn't make sense to agree to that. The HC is fired and get 80%, but leaves and only pays $9M?

And, I thought FSU had to buyout Willie T for $17M. Why would Oregon accept a much lower buyout for Mario?

“Cristobal’s buyout from Oregon is in the $9 million range,” Wolken posted. “On top of the estimated $10 million for whatever it is for Helton. Plus what they’d have to play Cristobal. Don’t see that happening.”

Advertisement
Advertisement

“Cristobal’s buyout from Oregon is in the $9 million range,” Wolken posted. “On top of the estimated $10 million for whatever it is for Helton. Plus what they’d have to play Cristobal. Don’t see that happening.”
Fair enough

And Willie T's $17M was for when FSU fired him. My bad!

Advertisement
Yea they were trolling cause they were mad that I said Diaz was bad since day 1. So that was their reply to everything. They should be banned instead of having talk they went with 15-0 for everything. he even slightly admitted he knew bama would win
yeah fck all that "I was just joking" ****

Frenk is going to fire Blake James.
Say word?

Edit:
Elon Musk Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

I think they need to bring in a new AD as well and they usually want to have their guy, so maybe a better question is has an AD ever been fired this early into a season? When do ADs usually get fired? Come to think about it, has Miami ever fired one? Didn't our last 2 (who also sucked) get 'stolen' from us? And before that Paul Dee retired?

Advertisement
now they are in hiding possibly changing usernames and saying hi im new to this site go canes.
I ain’t even mad. When the same group of posters can have civilized discussion in the off topic threads, but troll each other on the main board, you know the place is just built for ****ery…

Advertisement
Dude, on the scale of embarrassing losses the program has endured the last 20 years this one is at about a 4.The BOT and Blake James eat 4’s for breakfast and find it delicious.

We need at least a 9 scale loss for him to be fired if not he’ll MAYBE get fired after the season
three letters for you.. F.. I.. U..!

I ain’t even mad. When the same group of posters can have civilized discussion in the off topic threads, but troll each other on the main board, you know the place is just built for ****ery…
im coo with that but this **** was different all summer, RVA knows wtf im talking about on this specific topic

Miami Hurricanes are the worst tackling team in college football. There was more dropped balls and stupid penalties again today. Same **** every week !! Hurricanes look like a poorly coached team.

Advertisement
Back