Soooooooo Cribby…..

Zero chance it happens today if that’s the route they decide. Lots has to happen behind the scenes, lawyers need to review contracts, discussions about money and a replacement need to happen, etc. Its not going to happen imminently anyway. I’m sure Manny makes it at least to middle of October or early November.
Well tomorrow?🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
So USC, who is basically Miami's main competition for a coach in the sense that it is a private school with good weather/lifestyle, and they will have the whole szn to interview prospective candidates while we watch this dumpster fire burn. Sounds very Miami. I'm sure Oregon is drafting Mario's extension as we speak.

Oregon just gave him a new contract. I believe the buyout is now 9 million. By comparison, Dabos is 40 million. The buyout is something negotiated between the two parties, and the relatively low number suggests to me that Cristobal wanted to leave open the door to leaving for the right job. A certain BOT member was already willing to pay that 9 million buyout 3 years ago.

Advertisement
We will evaluate everything at the end of the season. Right now, we want to help Manny and our football team headed in the right direction.

- Blake

I admit I was like give the man a 3rd year to see, especially with a veteran team. He’s not it. It’s clear to all of us now. I don’t see us winning more than 6 games. He’ll be gone after this year. But who wants to come here?

Advertisement
"If the wheels come off "

I think we are on our way.
wheels-fall-off-f1.gif

I think @Go Canes!! was trolling, too.
If so.... you win poster of the year. Deadass.
Yea they were trolling cause they were mad that I said Diaz was bad since day 1. So that was their reply to everything. They should be banned instead of having talk they went with 15-0 for everything. he even slightly admitted he knew bama would win

Advertisement
Yea they were trolling cause they were mad that I said Diaz was bad since day 1. So that was their reply to everything. They should be banned instead of having talk they went with 15-0 for everything. he even slightly admitted he knew bama would win
In fairness you ***** a lot so even a clock is right twice a day…😜

Oregon just gave him a new contract. I believe the buyout is now 9 million. By comparison, Dabos is 40 million. The buyout is something negotiated between the two parties, and the relatively low number suggests to me that Cristobal wanted to leave open the door to leaving for the right job. A certain BOT member was already willing to pay that 9 million buyout 3 years ago.
Are we sure Mario's buyout is only $9M? Makes no sense. I've seen articles saying his buyout is 80% of the value of the remaining contract, just signed. Maybe that's only if they fired Mario at some point, but wouldn't make sense to agree to that. The HC is fired and get 80%, but leaves and only pays $9M?

Advertisement
In fairness you ***** a lot so even a clock is right twice a day…😜
I knew it was abad hire though i was fully convinced without a shadow of a doubt that history and resume said it was a bad hire. I was going to fall off that rock till i die, I knew he was bad it wasnt a guess their was a ton of proof.

I admit I was like give the man a 3rd year to see, especially with a veteran team. He’s not it. It’s clear to all of us now. I don’t see us winning more than 6 games. He’ll be gone after this year. But who wants to come here?
I think most fans felt the same. A 3 yr sample as HC would be fair. What changed is we are losing to teams we should be beating the brakes off of. The likely hood of making the ACC championship even before playing an ACC game is minuscule. So why wait around on this?

Advertisement
Back