Soooooooo Cribby…..

Advertisement
I said he’d be on the hot seat with a loss. He’s not getting fired after three games. If the wheels come off he won’t make it though the season. He’s 100 % on the hot seat though.
Let’s say manny gets canned in-season. Who becomes interim head coach? Likens or justice? And who takes over defensive play calling?

Fair enough

And Willie T's $17M was for when FSU fired him. My bad!
You give him a call to Mario add a couple million I’ve the highest paid coach and give wife her unlimited credit card and she can pick her Gables by the see house and ask ANYTHING ELSE .

DONE DEAL

OH AND TAXES AN INCIDENTALS INCLUDED

GOCANES

nah not u, i even liked some of their bs but there was a group that did that **** on purpose. I never seen u trolling but i know the main one. I even went to ban bet him on that outcome.
I know man. I'm talking about all those fools about to hide behind it. like they've been joking for 3 years, but still manage to find the time between jokes to rub it in our faces when manny wins a game pube!

Advertisement
I’d fire him at end of season. Will cost more now and won’t be hiring anyone until then

Advertisement
I said he’d be on the hot seat with a loss. He’s not getting fired after three games. If the wheels come off he won’t make it though the season. He’s 100 % on the hot seat though.
You mean if the wheels stay off?

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Cribby....
Lol

Screenshot_20210918-170459_Facebook.jpg

Advertisement
Back