Sooooo James Williams

Cost us some points I think when getting off the field.. Super talent and he has flashed alot already but in multiple games now he seems like a knucklehead who will be on every refs scouting reports for rest of career (which means he gets reffed different and draws more penalties on 50/50 calls).. How many personal fouls or penalties has this kid racked up already?

Will new coach help him become more discipline or will manny leting players do whatever make him a lost cause where I have too watch great talent and plays but dumb penalties and drive extending plays for next 3 years??
Right. So keep Hall on the field because he doesnt make mistakes. GTFO

Advertisement
What is this in reference to?

On Howells Earl Campbell like TD, James got the penalty obviously and was jawing back and forth and getting into it with a few UNC players and no UM player was over there helping him out. That’s Avantae saying that won’t happen again.

Just found it too funny not to share lol. Btw, count me in the camp that has zero issues with what 0 did today and getting those penalties. He played his *** off today outside of getting bounced off of a time or 2.

Advertisement
Not sure where you read anything about Hall, lol.. You a lil emotional, sit this one out..
On Howells Earl Campbell like TD, James got the penalty obviously and was jawing back and forth and getting into it with a few UNC players and no UM player was over there helping him out. That’s Avantae saying that won’t happen again.

Just found it too funny not to share lol. Btw, count me in the camp that has zero issues with what 0 did today and getting those penalties. He played his *** off today outside of getting bounced off of a time or 2.
Tae is chompin at the bit to get out there. Cant wait to see him in the rotation.

This kid just needs to wrap up. Glad he slammed Howell on his ***. Football has become a ***** sport. That play was the normal back in the day. A lot of great plays when we were elite would be penalties today.

I honestly don’t see any thing special so far…he misses just as many tackles as the guy he replaced. He probably has Potential that will be completely unfulfilled at Miami

Advertisement
That shoulder thudding is a real issue.

I think it was Jimmy Johnson who said it but I'm probably wrong, anyway-

They are either coaching these kids to shoulder thud or are allowing them to do it. Either way thats on the coaches.
Yeah, carter Ivey and him all did the same thing on his last td run. I lost my mind watching that pathetic *****

Advertisement
I was not impressed with his half assed shoulder bumps instead of putting in the effort to actually tackle Howell on both of Howell’s td runs. He has talent, but a good player he is not yet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back