Sooooo James Williams

Advertisement
Like any freshman there will be plays that make us hopeful for the future, and there will be ones that will frustrate the **** out of us. You take the good with the bad in year one and the leash gets shorter as they develop.

Advertisement
Cost us some points I think when getting off the field.. Super talent and he has flashed alot already but in multiple games now he seems like a knucklehead who will be on every refs scouting reports for rest of career (which means he gets reffed different and draws more penalties on 50/50 calls).. How many personal fouls or penalties has this kid racked up already?

Will new coach help him become more discipline or will manny leting players do whatever make him a lost cause where I have too watch great talent and plays but dumb penalties and drive extending plays for next 3 years??

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cost us some points I think when getting off the field.. Super talent and he has flashed alot already but in multiple games now he seems like a knucklehead who will be on every refs scouting reports for rest of career (which means he gets reffed different and draws more penalties on 50/50 calls).. How many personal fouls or penalties has this kid racked up already?

Will new coach help him become more discipline or will manny leting players do whatever make him a lost cause where I have too watch great talent and plays but dumb penalties and drive extending plays for next 3 years??
What you smoking bro? I’m on some peanut butter breath and I’m not that high. JW is a grown *** man that will only get better. 1st round lock. You’ll agree when you come back to your senses.

Advertisement
I’ll take it.

Best player on defense…arguably the best player on the team.
This is exactly my thoughts.

He's a freshman and he's working his *** off trying to will the team. But...he's just a freshman, man...if you had 10 other capable players on defense, his little freshman hiccups wouldn't matter and we'd be all about the fire he's showing.

Imagine if Dave Aranda had this guy on his defense? He'd win the Thorpe.

I was at the game and Agent 0 is smart. He went Ed Reed after ever drive he played for advice ! He will be a monster trust me. Manny is horrible a coach and the defense never grouped up after a drive to be coached.Wtf is Manny doing out there! Watch Manny coach live is painful as watching FSU win. By the way Bubba and Gravin just look lost and were not open to anyone coaching them. 😕

Advertisement
Back