Sooooo James Williams

skyman

Senior
Cost us some points I think when getting off the field.. Super talent and he has flashed alot already but in multiple games now he seems like a knucklehead who will be on every refs scouting reports for rest of career (which means he gets reffed different and draws more penalties on 50/50 calls).. How many personal fouls or penalties has this kid racked up already?

Will new coach help him become more discipline or will manny leting players do whatever make him a lost cause where I have too watch great talent and plays but dumb penalties and drive extending plays for next 3 years??

Advertisement
Cost us some points I think when getting off the field.. Super talent and he has flashed alot already but in multiple games now he seems like a knucklehead who will be on every refs scouting reports for rest of career (which means he gets reffed different and draws more penalties on 50/50 calls).. How many personal fouls or penalties has this kid racked up already?

Will new coach help him become more discipline or will manny leting players do whatever make him a lost cause where I have too watch great talent and plays but dumb penalties and drive extending plays for next 3 years??
I thought he was the best defensive player in the field today.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Young no dc learn from this. it’s a wasted season anyways. Avantae will take his reps

On the one where he slung the qb down....He honestly didnt know it was thrown because he had him wrapped. up..(which it looks like he kept saying that he had him wrapped up)

The fg thing was b.s. and appeared to not be his fault he got bumped into the kicker by his own guy...ROUGHING?.

He essentially played hard and should take MORE of Bolden OR gurven Hall's reps.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1. He’s our best defender along with Kichens and LT.

2. Freshman make typical dumb penalties. What hurts Miami is when 4 yr or 5 yr guys do it.

3. Nothing JW did cost Miami the game.

4. Jimmy Johnson would have LOVED JW. “Let’s go out there and play like a bunch of crazy men”.

Advertisement
Back