Sony 4:30 Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I do not know why people who know of shady stuff going on that is hurting our team do not say **** about specifics. Every other school would if they found out a team from out of state was coming in and buying the local talent.

I know one of his coaches and he has been keeping me updated. Well today sony decided the pick will be UGA. Sony really likes Mia but they are taking his brother along with other pressures i wont put out there. His coach is hoping he changes his mind and still thinks he might over the long haul but as of this moment he is set for UGA. Lets hope something changes cause he really likes miami but UGA is offering him a sweet deal. Sorry guys

Another Sony thread, **** yeah!

Not a big fan of "other pressures i wont put out there." If you mention "pressures" exist, Forum Law mandates you spill the beans.

Also:

Advertisement
Lol at "sweet deal". Here come the excuses. Sony was paid, parents paid, girlfriend got a scholarship, uga bought parents a house, etc..... Uga can't even get the BEST georgia kids to stay home most of the time. Good chance Golden and staff missed again. Simple as that.

Lol at "sweet deal". Here come the excuses. Sony was paid, parents paid, girlfriend got a scholarship, uga bought parents a house, etc..... Uga can't even get the BEST georgia kids to stay home most of the time. Good chance Golden and staff missed again. Simple as that.

are you naive enough to believe that SEC schools do not sweeten deals?

I may just be in denial but if Sony is announcing Friday, why would he tell "one of his coaches" today and not just let him wait. He's kept it a secret the whole time and now he is going to leak it a couple days before. Sry not buying it

Its going to be a lot of broken hearted bytches in here come friday.... If you follow recruiting closely you know where theres smoke theres fire. Man dude is going to Georgia... it is what it is.. It's funny I swear some of you people think if you say it enough that its going to happen. Have we not learned from Alex Collins? We will hype up some other 3 star recruit get him and claim he was underrated. We better hope Gus Edwards is the truth... Its Yearby or Bust

No there are just a lot of ******* morons in this thread and on the recruiting board in general. If you really believe that his recruitment will be over with this decision then get the **** out of here and don't come back. You are clogging this board with your mother ******* stupidity.

Advertisement
I may just be in denial but if Sony is announcing Friday, why would he tell "one of his coaches" today and not just let him wait. He's kept it a secret the whole time and now he is going to leak it a couple days before. Sry not buying it

most likely true.

1.jpeg

Just had another talk with his coach and he says Sony wants Mia but other influences (brother) among others out weighed his personal choice. Me and his coach talked about how the cane nation will be ****ed on Friday once everyone finds out. His coach is truly worried that Sony will get destroyed buy the pressure from fans. His coach really wants him to pick Miami cause he says his heart is for Miami and feels that over the long haul he might regret why he picked UGA intead. This really sucks cause his coach has been keeping me updated for weeks and we both hoped it would be miami. He says while the pick is UGA Sony is still hesitant cause he loves miami so much so let's hope he gets cold feet at the last minute.

Advertisement
There was a point in time where I would have had a melt down if Sony went elsewhere.

But now, not so much. He is my #1 target for a myriad of reasons, that I have discussed.

Having said that though we literally have everything to offer a "fan" of this program at this moment. There is zero reason a life long "fan" would turn down what we are doing here right now.

We are on the rise. We offer playing time but also competition. Beastly OL recruiting. A blue chip QB. NCAA bull**** coming to an end.

If a "fan" turns that away, then peace out.

Yep. What more can Golden and staff do? If he picks UGA, they won't stop going after him either. It is what it is (if he picks Georgia).

the brother schollie isn't shocking UGA is known for that.. They beat us in 2009 for Alec Olgetree by offering his brother Zander who was a low 2 star Fullback smh...

Advertisement
Just had another talk with his coach and he says Sony wants Mia but other influences (brother) among others out weighed his personal choice. Me and his coach talked about how the cane nation will be ****ed on Friday once everyone finds out. His coach is truly worried that Sony will get destroyed buy the pressure from fans. His coach really wants him to pick Miami cause he says his heart is for Miami and feels that over the long haul he might regret why he picked UGA intead. This really sucks cause his coach has been keeping me updated for weeks and we both hoped it would be miami. He says while the pick is UGA Sony is still hesitant cause he loves miami so much so let's hope he gets cold feet at the last minute.

So you just spoke to him....posted....and then within the next 9 minutes you just so happened to talk to him again? hmmmmmmm

He's torn on it, yet he's picking 9-10 months before he really has to make a decision?

IF you're telling the truth (which I ******* doubt btw), then this will be a close recruitment to the end if he picks Georgia on Friday.

Either say what the other factors are or be prepared to be negged for the rest of eternity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back