Sony 4:30 Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had another talk with his coach and he says Sony wants Mia but other influences (brother) among others out weighed his personal choice. Me and his coach talked about how the cane nation will be ****ed on Friday once everyone finds out. His coach is truly worried that Sony will get destroyed buy the pressure from fans. His coach really wants him to pick Miami cause he says his heart is for Miami and feels that over the long haul he might regret why he picked UGA intead. This really sucks cause his coach has been keeping me updated for weeks and we both hoped it would be miami. He says while the pick is UGA Sony is still hesitant cause he loves miami so much so let's hope he gets cold feet at the last minute.
if his heart is so torn then WTF is he picking on friday?!

Advertisement
Sony's had his pick for awhile. He didn't just decide.

I always have trouble trusting these guys with barely any posts who suddenly come along with inside info.

7 post and you're an insider? makes sense...so if you've been in contact with the coach this whole time why u just sayin somethen now...and you've been a member since Nov 2011? seems legit...if u dont post some of those "other pressures" ima neg and move on

Just had another talk with his coach and he says Sony wants Mia but other influences (brother) among others out weighed his personal choice. Me and his coach talked about how the cane nation will be ****ed on Friday once everyone finds out. His coach is truly worried that Sony will get destroyed buy the pressure from fans. His coach really wants him to pick Miami cause he says his heart is for Miami and feels that over the long haul he might regret why he picked UGA intead. This really sucks cause his coach has been keeping me updated for weeks and we both hoped it would be miami. He says while the pick is UGA Sony is still hesitant cause he loves miami so much so let's hope he gets cold feet at the last minute.
if his heart is so torn then WTF is he picking on friday?!

This

Advertisement
i know Sony is great back and everyone is anxious after being left at the altar by that RB at arkansas but this has got to stop...he'll announce friday, either for miami or for somebody else. it is what it is... RB isn't even our biggest need

So not to diminish Son'y abilities or anything, because I love him just as much as anyone else, getting this worked up over a running back is borderline at best. Was talking with my buddy earlier and did a little looking back. Here are the Top 5 backs according to Rivals for each year from 2002-2010 (still too early to judge anything after that). There are obviously some major studs on this list, but keep in mind that every one of these kids I'm about to list was considered "can't miss".

Lorenzo Booker
Ciatrick Faison
Leon Washington
Gerald Riggs Jr
Michael Johnson

Reggie Bush
Kregg Lumpkin
Demetris Summers
Tyrone Moss
Darrell Blackman

Adrian Peterson
Marchawn Lynch
Thomas Brown
Bobby Washington
Charlie Jones

Jon Stewart
Marlon Lucky
Jason Gwaltney
Kevin Grady
Antone Slippers Smith

Beanie Wells
CJ Spiller
Allen Bradford
Stafon Johnson
Mike Goodson

Joe McKnight
Noel Devine
Marc Tyler
Enrique Davis
John Clay

Darrell Scott
Jermie Calhoun
Ryan Williams
Desean Hales
Jonas Gray

Bryce ******* Brown
Trent Richardson
Christine Michael
David Wilson
Jamaal Berry

MArcus Lattimore
Mike Dyer
Dillon Baxter
Lache Seastrunk
Silas Redd

Yes, missing Sony would suck. Maybe he becomes Reggie Bush or Adrian Peterson. I tend to think he might, so maybe this is just a coping mechanism for a worst case scenario. But either way, statistically, this is an incredibly difficult position to predict, so maybe not getting him does not necessarily mean it is time to fold the program.

Advertisement
If this is the case, which I dont doubt this type os stuf happens, it's garbage that families treat kids this way. Let the kids go where they want to go. If it's for the U then great if not let go elsewhere. Families need to let these kids make up their own **** minds. Too bad this isht will continue.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So not to diminish Son'y abilities or anything, because I love him just as much as anyone else, getting this worked up over a running back is borderline at best. Was talking with my buddy earlier and did a little looking back. Here are the Top 5 backs according to Rivals for each year from 2002-2010 (still too early to judge anything after that). There are obviously some major studs on this list, but keep in mind that every one of these kids I'm about to list was considered "can't miss".

Lorenzo Booker
Ciatrick Faison
Leon Washington
Gerald Riggs Jr
Michael Johnson

Reggie Bush
Kregg Lumpkin
Demetris Summers
Tyrone Moss
Darrell Blackman

Adrian Peterson
Marchawn Lynch
Thomas Brown
Bobby Washington
Charlie Jones

Jon Stewart
Marlon Lucky
Jason Gwaltney
Kevin Grady
Antone Slippers Smith

Beanie Wells
CJ Spiller
Allen Bradford
Stafon Johnson
Mike Goodson

Joe McKnight
Noel Devine
Marc Tyler
Enrique Davis
John Clay

Darrell Scott
Jermie Calhoun
Ryan Williams
Desean Hales
Jonas Gray

Bryce ****ing Brown
Trent Richardson
Christine Michael
David Wilson
Jamaal Berry

MArcus Lattimore
Mike Dyer
Dillon Baxter
Lache Seastrunk
Silas Redd

Yes, missing Sony would suck. Maybe he becomes Reggie Bush or Adrian Peterson. I tend to think he might, so maybe this is just a coping mechanism for a worst case scenario. But either way, statistically, this is an incredibly difficult position to predict, so maybe not getting him does not necessarily mean it is time to fold the program.

Let it out man let it out..lol

I guess I'm one of the few, I believe this poster and trilla in the other post... the fan favorite on here. Too much smoke for Sony to uga for a while now.
Reminds me of that o line player that signed with ark (seriously forgot his name alrdy) with us pulling his offer and everyone on here screamed left n right bashing the Op how false that was. Way too many homers on here with green n orange glasses. If the smoke was saying canes fan everyone on here be sucking op so hard with no hesitation.
Miami will be just fine with duke and yearby coming in. Sony def woulda helped us get to the promise land but owell, how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back