Sony 4:30 Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
UM will be fine even if he goes to Georgia. With the Offense line we have coming in an average back is all we need. Do I want him? Sure, but I don`t want to pander to him or give his brother a ship just to get him. His loss!!

Advertisement
Article from Umass on SOny's big brother

Michel's departure is shrouded in some mystery. The junior receiver's brother, Sony, is a five-star running back recruit out of Plantation, Fla. Rumors are circulating that there has been impermissible contact between Marken and potential suitors for Sony, to try to bring the duo in as a package.

Link to story please.

Go canes

I really dont know what to say anymore. I just think we all need to mentally tell ourselves that Sony is going to UGA. So if he choses UM we will all go ape ****! (Kinda like the Tracy Howard situation. Nobody thought in the end he would chose us.) Too much smoke about UGA. And if the story is true that the 7post guy said then why not wait to decide? If UM is truly where he wants to be then whats the rush in committing to UGA? To save ur spot? LOL! UR SONY PHUCKIN MICHEL!! You dont rush to committ just to save ur spot!! ESPECIALLY at UGA!!

I dont know what to believe anymore. I will be prepared to be ****ed of though. And then wake up Monday morning and hope the staff GOES HARD after Cook.

If we lose him it hurts without a doubt, but I'm not willing to be help hostage by Sony's brother if he's not good enough to play here.

Advertisement
Sony has been set on UGA for a while now, it really has nothing to do with his brother. Even if his brother goes UGA it will just be to sweeten the deal & secure him but I doubt he transfers there that's just smoke.

Miami:
-dream school
-home school
-need at position
-close to players and staff
-parents want him close to home
-coach is Mike Rumph.....

UGA:
-his brother is going

and you dont think it has anything to do with his brother...yeahhhhhh...ok buddy

Georgia

- Good friend Marshall Morgan whos parents treat Sony like family plays kicker there
- UGA has better running backs than Miami
- Therefore Sony sees them as better competition for himself
- Likes their system better
- Been on the campus multiple times and loves that a big city is within the vicinity
- UGA gameday atmosphere
- Mike Rumph first yr as HC starts this year
- Continuous relationship with his position coach
- Need at a position isn't really a valid reason
- He really isn't that close to the staff since he's has 4 different RB coaches recruiting him

I'm just sayin......

I really dont know what to say anymore. I just think we all need to mentally tell ourselves that Sony is going to UGA. So if he choses UM we will all go ape ****! (Kinda like the Tracy Howard situation. Nobody thought in the end he would chose us.) Too much smoke about UGA. And if the story is true that the 7post guy said then why not wait to decide? If UM is truly where he wants to be then whats the rush in committing to UGA? To save ur spot? LOL! UR SONY PHUCKIN MICHEL!! You dont rush to committ just to save ur spot!! ESPECIALLY at UGA!!

I dont know what to believe anymore. I will be prepared to be ****ed of though. And then wake up Monday morning and hope the staff GOES HARD after Cook.

No one knew until he finally visited us the last weekend before NSD and it leaked out 2 days before his announcement he was choosing UM over UF. UF beat writers and mods even said this a couple days before NSD.

He's better than a couple receivers on this team right now. Plus it guarantees Sony.

He may be better than Carter and Jones. That still doesn't crack the top 5. Sony is a running back from south Florida. There is always the next great one. We didn't do it for Keith Brown. Don't do it for Sony.

haaaaaa! Keith Brown???? we got some real ****ing geniuses on this site

The point isn't that Keith Brown is the same quality of player. Although LB at this point is a bigger need than RB. Offering some star recruit's brother because thats the only way you can get him is bad business.

Before Sony there was Duke. Before Duke there was Lamar. There is always another great back in south Florida. After Sony there is Scarlett. With Sony there is Yearby. Not worried either way.

i never get these selfish *** siblings!!! Its not like he cant get a scholarship on his own!

And after Sony gives up going to his dream school for his brother, he will be repaid by having his brother leach off him for the remainder of his life....

Advertisement

He's better than a couple receivers on this team right now. Plus it guarantees Sony.

He may be better than Carter and Jones. That still doesn't crack the top 5. Sony is a running back from south Florida. There is always the next great one. We didn't do it for Keith Brown. Don't do it for Sony.
Lulz at comparing Keith brow and Sony, it took me a minute to remember who Keith brown was, c'mon man, sony is an elite can't miss prospect, Keith was a pretty good linebacker, that's it

UGA has played this game for awhile. They offered Alec Ogletree's twin brother and even put Aaron Murray's bro on the roster to make the Murray's happy...

Pete's responses make me believe at the very least, there is smoke. At this time, UM is not in position throw away spots. We just don't have the talent to make up for it. Even if he is decent, we've got too many needs (especially on D) to make a move like that.

This is one of the reasons I cringe everytime we go head to head with a $EC school. They will stop at nothing to get their guy. No matter how dirty it looks!

Sony has been set on UGA for a while now, it really has nothing to do with his brother. Even if his brother goes UGA it will just be to sweeten the deal & secure him but I doubt he transfers there that's just smoke.

Miami:
-dream school
-home school
-need at position
-close to players and staff
-parents want him close to home
-coach is Mike Rumph.....

UGA:
-his brother is going

and you dont think it has anything to do with his brother...yeahhhhhh...ok buddy

Georgia

- Good friend Marshall Morgan whos parents treat Sony like family plays kicker there
- UGA has better running backs than Miami
- Therefore Sony sees them as better competition for himself
- Likes their system better
- Been on the campus multiple times and loves that a big city is within the vicinity
- UGA gameday atmosphere
- Mike Rumph hasn't even coached a season with Sony yet
- Continuous relationship with his position coach
- Need at a position isn't really a valid reason
- He really isn't that close to the staff since he's has 4 different RB coaches recruiting him

I'm just sayin......

Lots of RB coaches leave with a year or two it's not a stable position on a staff in College. Most of those coaches leave because they have aspirations to coach in the NFL or become an Offensive coord.

Advertisement
We got way too many negative ******* and bulldawg **** sucking on this board

everybody knew Tracy was going to Miami as soon as he set up that official

One thing I have noticed is UGA has not been going hard after any WR's this cycle. They did sign a lot last year but it is still fishy. They said they might sign one high school WR.

Advertisement

Lulz at comparing Keith brow and Sony, it took me a minute to remember who Keith brown was, c'mon man, sony is an elite can't miss prospect, Keith was a pretty good linebacker, that's it

Drop a deuce on Brown all you want. He was named a first team freshmen all-american by some publications.

Can't miss. You want to go through the list of can't miss prospects before their freshman year and find all the misses. The #1 QB from 2012 has already transferred from the school he signed with. That was after deciding on Notre Dame just days before he was supposed to enroll at LSU.

Article from Umass on SOny's big brother

Michel's departure is shrouded in some mystery. The junior receiver's brother, Sony, is a five-star running back recruit out of Plantation, Fla. Rumors are circulating that there has been impermissible contact between Marken and potential suitors for Sony, to try to bring the duo in as a package.

Link to story please.

Go canes

http://www.masslive.com/umassfootball/index.ssf/2013/03/three_former_umass_starters_ab.html

I'm pretty sure Keith Brown was freshman all American at LB this year he was pretty good but obviously not worth offering his brother his brother had 1 offer from Louisville because of Keith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back