Sony 4:30 Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sony will be a CANE UGA is just the hot thing right now no one ever expects kids to pick miami they just say good things on why they should pick the other team never anything good about miami all they every say is the pressure to stay home thats it how about the OLINE we have is giants we have Duke and yearby he did say and i qoute "i want to play with great running backs to make me practice and play harder for playing time"o i dont see why not :neonu:

Advertisement
Sony will be a CANE UGA is just the hot thing right now no one ever expects kids to pick miami they just say good things on why they should pick the other team never anything good about miami all they every say is the pressure to stay home thats it how about the OLINE we have is giants we have Duke and yearby he did say and i qoute "i want to play with great running backs to make me practice and play harder for playing time"o i dont see why not :neonu:

You know that UGA has the two best young RBs besides Duke right?

Sony is an effing cane until proven otherwise...simple as that

Get your gifs ready

Advertisement

You know that UGA has the two best young RBs besides Duke right?

I wouldn't say the two best young rbs. I'd say marshall is good, and gurley was the 3rd best fresh rb last year after duke and yeldon.

maybe I'm a blind homer, but I just dont see it with UGA. makes ZERO sense.

CANE

There was a point in time where I would have had a melt down if Sony went elsewhere.

But now, not so much. He is my #1 target for a myriad of reasons, that I have discussed.

Having said that though we literally have everything to offer a "fan" of this program at this moment. There is zero reason a life long "fan" would turn down what we are doing here right now.

We are on the rise. We offer playing time but also competition. Beastly OL recruiting. A blue chip QB. NCAA bull**** coming to an end.

If a "fan" turns that away, then peace out.

There was a point in time where I would have had a melt down if Sony went elsewhere.

But now, not so much. He is my #1 target for a myriad of reasons, that I have discussed.

Having said that though we literally have everything to offer a "fan" of this program at this moment. There is zero reason a life long "fan" would turn down what we are doing here right now.

We are on the rise. We offer playing time but also competition. Beastly OL recruiting. A blue chip QB. NCAA bull**** coming to an end.

Post of the day!

Advertisement
That message kc said about south Florida kids needing to stay down here sounded like a plea to Sony. But who knows?

maybe I'm a blind homer, but I just dont see it with UGA. makes ZERO sense.

CANE

Thanks to you and all the people staying positive I'm ******* tired of everyone succumbing to UGA already

Advertisement

Great Post.

In regards to the OP....who cares. Recruiting doesn't really pick up until the season is over. This guy is 'committing' and still hasn't taken any official visits....and yet he most certainly will take official visits in Dec/Jan...teams will beg him too.

This ain't close to being over. Its not worth losing hair over this ****.

Constantly on campus, life long "fan"

Best O line in the country

Could play with Duke and Yearby

Could play in front of his family instead of making them take the long *** drive

And yet he is going to pick Georgia

Recruiting is some **** huh

This right here.

Advertisement
In regards to the OP....who cares. Recruiting doesn't really pick up until the season is over. This guy is 'committing' and still hasn't taken any official visits....and yet he most certainly will take official visits in Dec/Jan...teams will beg him too.

This ain't close to being over. Its not worth losing hair over this ****.

truth. IF the kid commits to UGA, he will still most likely be taking an OV to Miami next winter.

Its going to be a lot of broken hearted bytches in here come friday.... If you follow recruiting closely you know where theres smoke theres fire. Man dude is going to Georgia... it is what it is.. It's funny I swear some of you people think if you say it enough that its going to happen. Have we not learned from Alex Collins? We will hype up some other 3 star recruit get him and claim he was underrated. We better hope Gus Edwards is the truth... Its Yearby or Bust

Since you guys can't handle info I decide to delete it. Just wait to Friday like everyone else. I will keep Sony personal info to myself it's better that way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back