Something Went Wrong with the D Hires

Advertisement
I agree. T-Rob was originally announced as the new Defensive Backs coach with Banda out and Rumph speculatively out.

Now this position-swap nonsense with DVD and Rumph, and now T-Rob is the Safeties coach.

T-Rob probably thought other coaches were being brought in. Coaches that he probably wanted to work with.

Makes sense that it was Muschamp. They worked together at UF.
Bet Trob pulls a Mario and bounces at the first chance especially if it’s Jacksonville. Trob has forgotten more football then the morons we have on this defensive staff and that includes manure himself.

I agree. T-Rob was originally announced as the new Defensive Backs coach with Banda out and Rumph speculatively out.

Now this position-swap nonsense with DVD and Rumph, and now T-Rob is the Safeties coach.

T-Rob probably thought other coaches were being brought in. Coaches that he probably wanted to work with.

Makes sense that it was Muschamp. They worked together at UF.

t rob is coaching the entire secondary. DVD just got the on field role to get to crooting but its t robs room

Advertisement
At the time of that tweet Jess was not hired yet. I’m 100% on that.

I was told a few hours ago that he got a call yesterday saying it was his job if he wanted it.

Someone turned us down or didn’t work out or whatever
If you had a to guess with names, how did this play out.

Advertisement

Something Went Wrong with the D Hires​

You could have left it at just the title. After that, you're just giving Manny too much credit believing he tried at all.
It seems like when he doesn't want to make a change he waits too long on purpose. Then he can turn around and say all of the qualified candidates were already hired. CMR did the same thing on offense and defense before he stepped down. That's how we almost ended up with Banda and lil CMR as our coordinators

Advertisement
giphy.gif

@JBCanes-NC sent me a p.m. saying : " IDGAF who you hire we still have Sam Howell woooooooooo.ricflairvoice"
I just see a BJ going wrong

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back