Something to keep in mind with all this flipping....

So regarding skai Moore, are you saying his late offer was independent of Thomas' decision?

Well my personal OPINION, because I have no inside knowledge of anything here, is that it may have had some influence, but it wasnt totally guided by that. I truly believe they probably felt that MT was almost certainly gone, but that maybe they had a slim chance. I think they may have also been holding out hope on Bostwick, and personally, I think that probably caught them more flat footed than MT did. When that didnt pan out, they moved down their list, and took a shot at Plan B/C with Moore. When he said no, they moved on to other players. But had Moore's offer been directly a result of being "shocked" at MT, then why didnt they go on a mad scramble for other uncommitted LBs? Instead they went after Griffin, and Elder. That tells me that they did NOT feel that LB was a huge priority that they needed someone to fill that "MT" spot.

I think the logic was probably "Keep the ship open in case of a miracle with MT", when that was a no go, they took a shot at the local kid, but it doesnt seem like they were that desperate for a LB.

Advertisement
With all the flip flopping everywhere i'm sure the next "WORK" will be pretty eventful and new names will emerge.

Advertisement
Back