Something Going on at UL

Advertisement
Nah, we definitely can’t use that as an excuse. The point I was highlighting regarding Adidas was from a contractual standpoint & favoritism standpoint. We entered the contract w/ Adidas under the contractual obligation that we would be their flagship program in the ACC, w/ no other P5 Florida School being sponsored by them & we’ll be the highest compensated ACC school. Their terms.

Adidas’ contracts are filled w/ a ton of vague language, & I’ve seen enough of them to know that. One being performance clauses. I have yet to see the exact terms of our contract, but I have posted a couple of Adidas contracts on this board. Regardless, as reported upon, UL was not supposed to receive that large *** contract compared to us.

Right now, clearly something is up w/ UL + Adidas. It’s been that way for a while. Just like it was something up w/ KU + Adidas.

The “switch” in sponsorship is more less like investing in facilities; are these #1 factors to get a recruit to come to ur school? No, not even close. The major factors are winning, draft history, NIL, program stability, coaching staff. It’s the trinkets that can make a difference, though.

Great. Sounds like ADIDAS may have breached their deal with us. We can notify them that we declare the contract null and void. Let's walk to Nike.

Advertisement
068B1782-4B96-40F8-BC3C-24EE36D9CF54.jpeg

the California plug. dude is like 30 years old.

Probably sign us to a contract and keep us in them ****** uniforms they was giving us..
We need to start winning and get into a bidding war from a position of power. This allegiance to one or the other like either of them care about us is hilarious. We’re mad because Adidas has schools ahead of us, when Nike had about 20 of them ahead of us for years.

Win games. Wear what you want. Don’t cry.

Advertisement
Kids making a life changing decision based on a quick buck up front rather than make some money and get coached up by a coach who has placed multiple players in the NFL is lmao worthy.

Advertisement
Kids making a life changing decision based on a quick buck up front rather than make some money and get coached up by a coach who has placed multiple players in the NFL is lmao worthy.
It's a common theme with kids these days. They always look for the quick fix instead of the long term goals...

Advertisement
This is yours and @Rellyrell thread now.
ALL THE INFO!

Scroll through, my boy. I touched upon that in this thread. One of these threads (I can’t remember which one), I detailed The FBI probe, Jurich’s daughter being a hire up in Adidas in which there was a conflict of interest that was lied about…

Bro, alllllll I’s know from the jump when some fans said Adidas is making Miami a priority, Fck Nike, blah blah blah, u know from day 1 I was like u’ll find out. Lol. Adidas’ two babies r UL & KU. The dirt involved have always been w/ those two schools. Yeah they tried to get us caught up in their lil FBI probe for the b-ball team, but the real dirt was & is UL/KU

Scroll through, my boy. I touched upon that in this thread. One of these threads (I can’t remember which one), I detailed The FBI probe, Jurich’s daughter being a hire up in Adidas in which there was a conflict of interest that was lied about…

Bro, alllllll I’s know from the jump when some fans said Adidas is making Miami a priority, Fck Nike, blah blah blah, u know from day 1 I was like u’ll find out. Lol. Adidas’ two babies r UL & KU. The dirt involved have always been w/ those two schools. Yeah they tried to get us caught up in their lil FBI probe for the b-ball team, but the real dirt was & is UL/KU
And K-WHO still paying these mfers. I know that for a fact. Lawrence only 45 minutes from me and I hear tidbits around the city.

Advertisement
Back