Something Going on at UL

And K-WHO still paying these mfers. I know that for a fact. Lawrence only 45 minutes from me and I hear tidbits around the city.

Oh fa sho, I know to. One of my closest friends who’s an old head that played w/ Big Dog Antoine Carr, X, & Levingston. Even though he went to Witchita, he’s a huuuuuuge KU fan. So when UNC played KU, I reached out & bro flat out told me he refuses to root for KU anymore. Said the chit that happened w/ Adidas & KU was beyond egregious, but b/c both r national brands, ppl outside of Lawrence got the rated pg version of what took place. He said he wouldn’t be surprised if the title got snatched from them. He wouldn’t give me details, but he said he was disgusted.

Advertisement
Flexing huh? Insane cars and pj's... Lmao. An old *** gt, & Panamera & a few old hockers don't qualify as any of that. That's not even a Sunday driver for a good chunk of us & those hockers are lil boy levels. They ain't flexing on nobody like that... My driveway at **** near any of my cribs got that covered. Don't make us fvck around and start showing these inbreeders what flexing is.

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh fa sho, I know to. One of my closest friends who’s an old head that played w/ Big Dog Antoine Carr, X, & Levingston. Even though he went to Witchita, he’s a huuuuuuge KU fan. So when UNC played KU, I reached out & bro flat out told me he refuses to root for KU anymore. Said the chit that happened w/ Adidas & KU was beyond egregious, but b/c both r national brands, ppl outside of Lawrence got the rated pg version of what took place. He said he wouldn’t be surprised if the title got snatched from them. He wouldn’t give me details, but he said he was disgusted.
Funny thing about this KU team that won it all is all those highly rated kids implicated were either gone or played less critical roles this year. McCormack was a McDonalds AA but struggled early and had some PT pulled (less than 22 min/game) until he came around. Jalen Wilson was highly ranked but an up and down player, never a go to guy. 3rd in scoring, more valuable on the boards. Agbaji and Braun were the go to guys, top 2 in scoring and minutes, and both lEssex recruited guys. Lightfoot was a role player. Remy Martin was a transfer who averaged less than 9 pts a game after 19 per in back to back years at Arizona State. KJ Adams and Zach Clemence were highly recruited but barely played.

Funny thing about this KU team that won it all is all those highly rated kids implicated were either gone or played less critical roles this year. McCormack was a McDonalds AA but struggled early and had some PT pulled (less than 22 min/game) until he came around. Jalen Wilson was highly ranked but an up and down player, never a go to guy. 3rd in scoring, more valuable on the boards. Agbaji and Braun were the go to guys, top 2 in scoring and minutes, and both lEssex recruited guys. Lightfoot was a role player. Remy Martin was a transfer who averaged less than 9 pts a game after 19 per in back to back years at Arizona State. KJ Adams and Zach Clemence were highly recruited but barely played.

That is the irony, & truth be told, it was the transfer, Martin, that carried them in the 2nd half w/ some crucial shots. W/o him, this KU team would’ve went down as one of the most disappointing. It’s crazy that both of their recent Nat’l Titles, they needed missed FTs from D Rose to win in 2008, & needed an injury to Bacot & unlikely hero from The Portal to win in 2022. Emmert was such an a-hole calling them The Kansas City Jayhawks. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back