Someone call the coroner

Advertisement
I love how Manny is blaming the fans for losing recruits to add to the list.

Fvking guy takes no responsibility for his actions. His team record & performances off bye weeks and big games is what he should be pointing out first in the least before he gets to other points and then the fans.

Sh*+, fans want to fire Dabo. Fans gonna fan.

Manny needs to take care of his house first before pointing fingers at the fans.
I bet Manny reading this board instead of getting his X's & O's together ...

Advertisement
Wouldn't it be something if Manny pulls off the unthinkable by winning out, including the ACC title, and then essentially tells the Administration that he's not working for Blake....and the admin fires Blake and keeps Diaz. I truly think that Diaz is "humbling himself" and doing more listening to his fellow coaches than ever (hence young talented impact players getting major burn)....and it might actually work out in his favor. CMD knows he has zero margin for error since Blake's interviews on Friday, and another poster brought it out on another thread, but some coaches respond to this level of adversity by upping their game, and if CMD gets the win vs Pitt, while he's certainly not out of the woods by any means.....it would signal to me that the sun of a gun has got some major grit to him and that also his players LOVE playing for him and want to keep him as their head coach

It's over this weekend with a loss to Pitt. Blake played his hand and it blew up in his face and now he's now too far down the rabbit hole to reverse course.
So should CMD win out and win the ACC title....what's Blake to do then? He certainly can't take credit for what Diaz and his players accomplished when he went on record to publicly distance himself from Diaz.......CMD wins on Saturday and this thing will get VERY INTERESTING

Wouldn't it be something if Manny pulls off the unthinkable by winning out, including the ACC title, and then essentially tells the Administration that he's not working for Blake....and the admin fires Blake and keeps Diaz. I truly think that Diaz is "humbling himself" and doing more listening to his fellow coaches than ever (hence young talented impact players getting major burn)....and it might actually work out in his favor. CMD knows he has zero margin for error since Blake's interviews on Friday, and another poster brought it out on another thread, but some coaches respond to this level of adversity by upping their game, and if CMD gets the win vs Pitt, while he's certainly not out of the woods by any means.....it would signal to me that the sun of a gun has got some major grit to him and that also his players LOVE playing for him and want to keep him as their head coach
I think he’s one loss from a firing.

Advertisement
I think he’s one loss from a firing.
I agree wholeheartedly. That loss has to happen first though. If that loss doesn't happen until a NY6 bowl game due to him winning the ACC, it will not be a fireable loss. Not that our admin doesn't already look ridiculous but imagine the public backlash if we fired a HC after winning the programs 1st ACC Championship....

Isht rolls downhill. So manure loses his job first. Since Frenk won't fire Blake, it will have to come from the BOT, if they have enough votes. It could wind up being a temp AD who hires the next coach. Only UM could find itself in this position, thanks to poor leadership.

Isht rolls downhill. So manure loses his job first. Since Frenk won't fire Blake, it will have to come from the BOT, if they have enough votes. It could wind up being a temp AD who hires the next coach. Only UM could find itself in this position, thanks to poor leadership.
that's not the way it works.. Only Frenk can fire Blake.

that's not the way it works.. Only Frenk can fire Blake.

I am still looking for a good explanation as to why Frenk isnt being held accountable for a massive drop in both the academic and athletic reputation of UM. Mr. "E before the W" should be upset that Frenk has failed at the E, the W, and every other letter of the alphabet.

Advertisement
No doubt!

SEC fans are 1 million times more toxic. ****, Tennessee revolted when Schiano was about to get hired.

I wish we would’ve revolted when Manny was announced.

We as a fan base have flaws but fvkk that dude and fvkk anyone here that supports the notion that we as fans are the reason why shi* sucks at Miami.

We suck now because the AD blows and Manny is not good enough for this job.

I have a feeling we win vs Pitt. My brother and I were rooting hard Saturday for a win because we’ve been told Manny and Blake are gone. Now I am worried about rooting because somehow pull off a miracle and win 6 straight with the young guys playing and maybe Blake and Manny survive.

That would be terrible if they survive this.
The revolt would've been a small minority. Many were excited for Manny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back