Someone call the coroner

I currently work in the NHS - you'd THINK it would be a meritocracy. It isn't.

I previously worked for a national governing body for a sport. Again it was who you knew, not what you know.

There were talented people in senior positions at both places, but they were surrounded by career politicians.
I would never think the public sector is a meritocracy, although I don't know enough about NHS to know how funds are allocated (only that it's taxpayer-funded).

Advertisement
I love how Manny is blaming the fans for losing recruits to add to the list.

Fvking guy takes no responsibility for his actions. His team record & performances off bye weeks and big games is what he should be pointing out first in the least before he gets to other points and then the fans.

Sh*+, fans want to fire Dabo. Fans gonna fan.

Manny needs to take care of his house first before pointing fingers at the fans.
Funny how Manny and the slurpers on this site have the same thought processes. Suggesting any negativity keeps recruits from coming here. The fans are too toxic.

I don’t put Diaz in the same category as Blake. Diaz was out the door, it was Blake who offered him the job. Diaz wasn’t looking for it.

Manny isn’t a good HC right now, and we all know that there are fractured relationships between him snd some of his staff. But he isn’t trying to save his job by telling journalists that he has no confidence in his soon to be fired OC.
We've been told that Diaz accepted the job with the remit that he hire an experienced hand to guide him through his first P5 HC gig. He's an egomaniac so he went back on that - he nixed the Alonso move too.

He's no saint here.

Advertisement
Funny how Manny and the slurpers on this site have the same thought processes. Suggesting any negativity keeps recruits from coming here. The fans are too toxic.
No doubt!

SEC fans are 1 million times more toxic. ****, Tennessee revolted when Schiano was about to get hired.

I wish we would’ve revolted when Manny was announced.

We as a fan base have flaws but fvkk that dude and fvkk anyone here that supports the notion that we as fans are the reason why shi* sucks at Miami.

We suck now because the AD blows and Manny is not good enough for this job.

I have a feeling we win vs Pitt. My brother and I were rooting hard Saturday for a win because we’ve been told Manny and Blake are gone. Now I am worried about rooting because somehow pull off a miracle and win 6 straight with the young guys playing and maybe Blake and Manny survive.

That would be terrible if they survive this.

Advertisement
Throw him under what bus?

Any competent AD would distance themselves from this excuse-making clown-show Manny Diaz.

If was Blake i'd fire Manny after the next loss and try to back a brinks truck up to Mario's house with a promise to get out of his way and give him whatever he wants. That would save his job, and that's exactly what I would expect him to do.

We've been told that Diaz accepted the job with the remit that he hire an experienced hand to guide him through his first P5 HC gig. He's an egomaniac so he went back on that - he nixed the Alonso move too.

He's no saint here.
I thought it was Blake that was supposed to provide him with an experienced hand and didn't.

But turning down Zo was colossally stupid on all parts.

Manny winning Saturday was a win-win for the fan base. Blake made a fatal mistake doing those interviews. Manny had to lose for his all in play to work. It didn’t and know Blake has no leg stand on here. Manny inevitably is going lose again. But now Blake has no choice to fire him and he cost himself his job by doing that interview blitz.

Advertisement
Throw him under what bus?

Any competent AD would distance themselves from this excuse-making clown-show Manny Diaz.

If was Blake i'd fire Manny after the next loss and try to back a brinks truck up to Mario's house with a promise to get out of his way and give him whatever he wants. That would save his job, and that's exactly what I would expect him to do.
[/QUOTE im not sure why some fans have there tongue up Mario's crack i dont see anything special.

No doubt!

SEC fans are 1 million times more toxic. ****, Tennessee revolted when Schiano was about to get hired.

I wish we would’ve revolted when Manny was announced.

We as a fan base have flaws but fvkk that dude and fvkk anyone here that supports the notion that we as fans are the reason why shi* sucks at Miami.

We suck now because the AD blows and Manny is not good enough for this job.

I have a feeling we win vs Pitt. My brother and I were rooting hard Saturday for a win because we’ve been told Manny and Blake are gone. Now I am worried about rooting because somehow pull off a miracle and win 6 straight with the young guys playing and maybe Blake and Manny survive.

That would be terrible if they survive this.
Don't worry Heisman candidate Kenny Pickett is on the scene.

He's no saint here.
I’m not saying he’s a saint.I’m saying he hasn’t tried to save his job by blaming a coworker.

BTW…are we now Just believing anonymous insiders?

Advertisement
Imagine having to work with these kinds of snakes (on both sides - Diaz has schemed his way to the top too).
I don’t put Diaz in the same category as Blake. Diaz was out the door, it was Blake who offered him the job. Diaz wasn’t looking for it.

Manny isn’t a good HC right now, and we all know that there are fractured relationships between him snd some of his staff. But he isn’t trying to save his job by telling journalists that he has no confidence in his soon to be fired OC.
@1mg of Epi A voice of reason in regards to Manny. Manny has got to go but I don’t see how he “schemed his way to the top too.”

@1mg of Epi A voice of reason in regards to Manny. Manny has got to go but I don’t see how he “schemed his way to the top too.”
He was offered a job that he wasn't ready for, and took it. I’d have taken It too. So would everyone here. The fact that he left for temple, knowing that Richt was having problems and would likely be gone soon, doesn’t point to someone scheming for the job.

Cut the head off the snake and fire beta Blake first
Facts; u cut the tail off the rattle snake, it’ll still bite & poison u.

Blake James is a poison to the ENTIRE AD. Both he & Strawley needs to go, 1st.
Despite my ire for Diaz, let’s keep it real: what competent AD would’ve made that move to hire him? What competent AD would’ve allowed themselves to be duped into hiring him? What competent AD would’ve paid a $4m buyout to a G5 school for an unproven corch? And even if u decided to keep a coach from a failed regime, what AD starts off said coach w/ a 5 yr, $3.5m/yr contract???! ****, Clemson at least first test drove Dabo on an interim basis b4 offering him the gig, and even then, it was for $800k/yr. OSU hired internally from a successful regime, but since he was unproven, he was started at $900k.

Blake is a complete failure of leadership & guidance. He’s failed, not the football program, but the entire University. How he’s still breathing life as an overpaid imbecile is beyond me.

Advertisement
Back