Some tidbits

I agree. look im fine if he goes to bama. its a better program right now and has been since saban took over in 07. its not exactly noteworthy that a kid will consider and may/likely choose that program over Miami (legacy or not and I don't think that **** matters as much anymore personally). we have to produce results. cant have a few good seasons in 20 years (we've had 3 9 wins seasons and 1 10 win season since Coker got fired).

what I will say is that Miami (this is from some of the national recruiting insiders) kinda got a better idea on which kid is gone and which are worth battling for. example: ivins (who for the ones that don't like him is off the Miami beat as hes more national now) said that jacory brooks was a kid Miami knew wasn't coming and didn't bother much there. is it wrong if that is true? maybe or maybe not, but I think you have to spend your resources where you have a legitimate chance. we cant just throw our resources for a long shot and circle back later on other dudes who got turned off. time isnt unlimited and you have to be smart about where your best chances are. if little is a kid that isnt high on our board or is known amongst insiders to be an SEC lock/Bama lock, then move on and focus elsewhere bc you can still have a great kids getting the other highly rated kids/talents in the 22 cycle.
Recruiting is like recruiting in ncaa football. Don’t you hate it when that five star didn’t list you in his top schools?

Advertisement

• Earl Little Jr said on Canesvilles interview he wants to stay close to home. Earl Sr said he wants to see him developed..... Yeah we know what that's pretty much leading to.(that episode will be dropping soon).

Trob and DVD has been on Earl Jr for awhile. They talk to him all the time. Just want communication with Manny to pick up because all the other schools HEAD coaches talks to him.

• Kam Kinchens Dad entered the comments and said: Banda did a great job recruiting Kam, watched film with him every week BUT Kam chose us because of DVD. DVD was the reason we even offered Kam in the first place.

Also said Aristide is a BEAST recruiter. They booked a visit to Texas A&M in the middle of Covid ALL because of Aristide but didn't go because of the protest about racism that broke out on campus.

All in All.... We got some DOGS on the recruiting trail.

T-Rob can develop Earl Jr... I'm not sure why he thinks he wouldn't be developed here?

My cousin (other) was the LBer coach for the Texans until 2020...thats why I'm familiar with the situation.
This your cousin, right?

5DD67F58-C1BE-449F-8F91-3662D81A4092.jpeg

Advertisement

• Earl Little Jr said on Canesvilles interview he wants to stay close to home. Earl Sr said he wants to see him developed..... Yeah we know what that's pretty much leading to.(that episode will be dropping soon).

Trob and DVD has been on Earl Jr for awhile. They talk to him all the time. Just want communication with Manny to pick up because all the other schools HEAD coaches talks to him.

• Kam Kinchens Dad entered the comments and said: Banda did a great job recruiting Kam, watched film with him every week BUT Kam chose us because of DVD. DVD was the reason we even offered Kam in the first place.

Also said Aristide is a BEAST recruiter. They booked a visit to Texas A&M in the middle of Covid ALL because of Aristide but didn't go because of the protest about racism that broke out on campus.

All in All.... We got some DOGS on the recruiting trail.

So Earl Sr really don’t want him in Miami it seems like

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back