Some tidbits

Advertisement
Ironic. People who question you probably have an issue being called hot **** drinkers or something to that effect for disagreeing with your expansive knowledge.

But since what you “know” is more valid than what other people “know” it’s obviously ok.
You sound yeasty. I could care less what you think. It’s a farkin message board. What happens is you and others who apparently like snot syrup served warm imagine a whole lotta stuff about what I and others supposedly really think, our alleged agenda and fanhood, all because we’re not rushing to smear our face with glaze the way you are. Your entire premise in your retort here is pathetic. If that’s the garbled signal that comes our of your ***** crusted synapses, why not use another account to express it, since your obvious homer troll account makes for a weak launching pad?

You sound yeasty. I could care less what you think. It’s a farkin message board. What happens is you and others who apparently like snot syrup served warm imagine a whole lotta stuff about what I and others supposedly really think, our alleged agenda and fanhood, all because we’re not rushing to smear our face with glaze the way you are. Your entire premise in your retort here is pathetic. If that’s the garbled signal that comes our of your ***** crusted synapses, why not use another account to express it, since your obvious homer troll account makes for a weak launching pad?

Chuckled once and legit lol’d another while reading this searing retort.

Thanks for the laugh. Your franchise imitation was comedic gold.

Corners that go to bama know the front seven gets them to the league. They have mad ordinary corners and they mostly get exposed in the league. It's the front seven...u barely have to do anything there. Same when we were dominant the front seven made our corners look godly. The NFL will show a different story.
Bingo!

Advertisement
I never understand why if kids/parents have already made a decision why wouldn't they be proud of the institution they have chosen and simply say so. Not like you need the bargaining chips or attention. If your kid not going to your alma mater at least show some respect and just tell them so they can focus on others. So many recruits and families play this recruiting game far too long.

I never understand why if kids/parents have already made a decision why wouldn't they be proud of the institution they have chosen and simply say so. Not like you need the bargaining chips or attention. If your kid not going to your alma mater at least show some respect and just tell them so they can focus on others. So many recruits and families play this recruiting game far too long.
Maybe they haven’t made a decision yet. Heck, it’s before his senior year in Hs. If he doesn’t have a great senior year, Alabama would drop him anyhow.

Chuckled once and legit lol’d another while reading this searing retort.

Thanks for the laugh. Your franchise imitation was comedic gold.
1615250488842.gif

Advertisement
Maybe they haven’t made a decision yet. Heck, it’s before his senior year in Hs. If he doesn’t have a great senior year, Alabama would drop him anyhow.

That's worst, using miami or any other school as a fallback option.
Just in case the school they really want to go to rescinds their offer.

That's worst, using miami or any other school as a fallback option.
Just in case the school they really want to go to rescinds their offer.
Really? You think Miami doesn’t recruit fallback options, just in case they need them? Not every kid recruited by nIck Saban in February gets commitment papers the next February.

This is his life. If he doesn’t understand his real world options, he’s doing himself a disservice. The idea kids are wrong to develop fallback options is weird.

Any other situation I would agree. But a local kid thats a legacy. It's his fathers alma mater, if they are going to use it as a fallback option then don't complain about how much contact or lack thereof the HC is having with them.

Any other situation I would agree. But a local kid thats a legacy. It's his fathers alma mater, if they are going to use it as a fallback option then don't complain about how much contact or lack thereof the HC is having with them.
I reacted to you writing ‘or any other school’. If you just think he shouldn’t use Miami as a fall back option, notmsure how to respond as he might communicate well enough that we’d choose to stay involved. There is nothing wrong with getting a kid who didn’t get picked by Alabama, as long as he’s honest with us and us woth him along the wsy.

Advertisement
I reacted to you writing ‘or any other school’. If you just think he shouldn’t use Miami as a fall back option, notmsure how to respond as he might communicate well enough that we’d choose to stay involved. There is nothing wrong with getting a kid who didn’t get picked by Alabama, as long as he’s honest with us and us woth him along the wsy.

Lots of recruits are told by staffs that they can't commit because they are waiting on others decision, but if a spot comes open they are next in line.

Recruits should be honest the same way, hey coach the offer I want is Bama but if they don't come through and you still want me Im there.

Lots of recruits are told by staffs that they can't commit because they are waiting on others decision, but if a spot comes open they are next in line.

Recruits should be honest the same way, hey coach the offer I want is Bama but if they don't come through and you still want me Im there.
Miami i doesn’t say ‘the kid I want is Shemar Stewart but if he goes elsewhere maybe you’ll get an offer.’ They may say ‘we have other kids higher on our board now,’ or ‘we want to see a few more games from you to earn your offer.’

Likewise kids don’t owe Manny the details of their thinking, and they’d be well served to keep their own counsel on that topic. You don’t share everything in business. It’s not lying to say ‘I’m not sure whether Miami is where I want to be and am still learning about my alternative options.’

Earl Little Sr's recruitment back in the day was difficult, he chose Michigan and over the Canes at a time when we were the CANES. He came back to Miami and flourished with us, was a great student/athlete and a delight to watch. Out of all parents and all Cane legends he should know what is like to go after the shinning light elsewhere vs playing at home for the Canes/family.

Advertisement
I said this when T-Rob was hired, we getting any DB we want that's not going to Bama, LSU, or OSU. UGA and Clemson are honorable mention.

Little will do what he's going to do.

We finally have a staff that knows how to recruit. We shouldn't lose many battles due to lack of trying and personality going forward. If a kid chooses another program, it will either be bags or win/loss or personal reasons driving a need to leave town. We'll still lose kids. But the hit ratio will be higher. 2021 class should be our expectation every year.
Man if Stevenson balls out this season it should really open up elite cb recruiting finally. He has the look of a first round CB.

Imagine putting a kid in the first round that Georgia didn’t think could cut it as a CB?

Sr. gonna be like 😩 fine man I just want the bama bags

Advertisement
Back