Locksley has a buyout just short of $10 million. I'd be surprised if the cash-strapped Maryland administration fires him.
Locksley has a buyout just short of $10 million. I'd be surprised if the cash-strapped Maryland administration fires him.
The “one of” category would be considered laying an egg. None of those teams are goodI think they end up 9-3. UGA and Texas losses + one of Mizzou/Kentucky/South Carolina/Oklahoma.
Yeah I think they lay the egg. I think Mizzou is better than the rest there.The “one of” category would be considered laying an egg. None of those teams are good
Ask Ohio StI actually like that -- it's time to sharpen our iron. Can't face tomato cans all season and be ready for a real playoff run
Ask Ohio St
Take off the fan goggles. Philo is Top 15 in the country in QBR. You can hate on the stat all you want and it’s not perfect, but the guy can play.![]()
70% of this board whenever Florida or FSU show any signs of life.
LOL at them going undefeated. Texas and UGA have elite defenses. They’re too one dimensional on O.
Thanks for the information, I didn’t know they haven’t even faced a top 70 defense yet.UGA and Texas have elite defenses. Florida is one dimensional on O. They also haven’t played a Top 70 defense get. No one is afraid of Philo.
Take off the fan goggles. Philo is Top 15 in the country in QBR. You can hate on the stat all you want and it’s not perfect, but the guy can play.
They may not beat Texas or UGA, but they absolutely a playoff contender, as much as I hate to admit it.
Mizzou sucks.Yeah I think they lay the egg. I think Mizzou is better than the rest there.
Philo is not a playoff quarterback, my friend. I don’t really know what you’re seeing here but that’s just not reality. They’re running game is what is winning games for them and that’s that.. philo lolTake off the fan goggles. Philo is Top 15 in the country in QBR. You can hate on the stat all you want and it’s not perfect, but the guy can play.
They may not beat Texas or UGA, but they absolutely a playoff contender, as much as I hate to admit it.
All of a sudden the canes easy schedule turns into….
Pitt 4-0
ND 4-0
Duke 4-0
VT 4-0
The are two reasons.somebody explain to me why Wake Forest is not ranked. i'll wait.
He’s not going to throw for 350 and 4 touchdowns if that is what you mean. But he knows the system and doesn’t seem to make mistakes.Philo is not a playoff quarterback, my friend. I don’t really know what you’re seeing here but that’s just not reality. They’re running game is what is winning games for them and that’s that.. philo lol
Yeah, but that’s not playoff caliber. That’s just a guy who can run the offense. There’s a lot of those in college football, that’s nothing special right there.He’s not going to throw for 350 and 4 touchdowns if that is what you mean. But he knows the system and doesn’t seem to make mistakes.
They have a Top 10 offense according to SP+. The run game is the strength for sure, but he’s been plenty good enough to get them to the playoffs.