Some thoughts on Week 4 college football....

Baugh is good, but he’s not Adrian Peterson. So we’ll see what Philo can you when a defense takes away that run game.
I think Baugh is the best running back in the country, especially with Ahmad Hardy sidelined. I agree that Philo may not be able to carry the team if the running game isn't working, I am just not convinced that any team has the goods to shut down their rushing attack completely.
 
I think Baugh is the best running back in the country, especially with Ahmad Hardy sidelined. I agree that Philo may not be able to carry the team if the running game isn't working, I am just not convinced that any team has the goods to shut down their rushing attack completely.

Texas and Georgia I believe can shut their running game down.
 
Wake Forest will be considered a good win by the end of the season. I consider it a good win already. They are a good team. Top 25 for sure. 9-3 or better type of year for them again. The coach is good. QB/WR are real fun ACC players. Hernandez is an All-ACC caliber WR. Defense hustles and DC prepped very well and his players executed the gameplan as well as they could against us, taking advantage of a line that hasn't communicated well and was still learning to play with one another. Jeff Brohm always slips on banana peels in conference, but this likely wasn't one of those. Wake just played the full 60, just like they did versus us. Sign of a good, well coached team.

This Mississippi State team has a vibe about them right now. Hopefully its not just early season juice and the grind of the season makes them irrelevant for the Egg Bowl. Taylor has a big time gun for an arm and they are never out of it. Mizzou is a little juiceless without Hardy. Simmons is avg. Fun game, good environment. Really want MissSt to beat Alabama. The Tide are a snooze.
 
Wake Forest will be considered a good win by the end of the season. I consider it a good win already. They are a good team. Top 25 for sure. 9-3 or better type of year for them again. The coach is good. QB/WR are real fun ACC players. Hernandez is an All-ACC caliber WR. Defense hustles and DC prepped very well and his players executed the gameplan as well as they could against us, taking advantage of a line that hasn't communicated well and was still learning to play with one another. Jeff Brohm always slips on banana peels in conference, but this likely wasn't one of those. Wake just played the full 60, just like they did versus us. Sign of a good, well coached team.

This Mississippi State team has a vibe about them right now. Hopefully its not just early season juice and the grind of the season makes them irrelevant for the Egg Bowl. Taylor has a big time gun for an arm and they are never out of it. Mizzou is a little juiceless without Hardy. Simmons is avg. Fun game, good environment. Really want MissSt to beat Alabama. The Tide are a snooze.
100% that is a good football team in Wake Forest. That might be the team we play in the ACC title game this year if we hopefully get there. That’s a good football team.
 
Back
Top