Some thoughts on Week 4 college football....

I think Austin Simmons is the guy you want. Taylor has more physical gifts, but Simmons has great pocket awareness, very accurate and can extend plays. The biggest thing I seen Saturday night is with only six starts, he is a real leader. Very vocal on the field, on the sidelines, dapping up the D when they make a stop. That dude got some juice. I just have a funny feeling Lane will be knocking on his door this off-season. Also, its not like Mizzou are the children of the poor - they got some loot laying around.
 
bouncing katy perry GIF

70% of this board whenever Florida or FSU show any signs of life.

LOL at them going undefeated. Texas and UGA have elite defenses. They’re too one dimensional on O.
Take off the fan goggles. Philo is Top 15 in the country in QBR. You can hate on the stat all you want and it’s not perfect, but the guy can play.

They may not beat Texas or UGA, but they absolutely a playoff contender, as much as I hate to admit it.
 
UGA and Texas have elite defenses. Florida is one dimensional on O. They also haven’t played a Top 70 defense get. No one is afraid of Philo.
Thanks for the information, I didn’t know they haven’t even faced a top 70 defense yet.
 
Take off the fan goggles. Philo is Top 15 in the country in QBR. You can hate on the stat all you want and it’s not perfect, but the guy can play.

They may not beat Texas or UGA, but they absolutely a playoff contender, as much as I hate to admit it.

fits that system perfectly, and that's key.
 
Back
Top