Some Stuff

no official....no dice for me.

You guys can spin it how u want..yall tried the sh*t last year with Matt Thomas....no official visit = no dice. Especially with a coach that is a gator lover, and URB being close with Abe Elam,Matt Elam and crew who Dixon is close with.

On point as usual fam

Advertisement
We have like what 3 spots to complete what is already an outstanding class and we have maybe 15 high rated kids we're after. Any of the three will be fine with me.

Do not trust this man.

237.jpg

pretty clear the gator loving coach from dwyer is pushing dixon to OSU. not saying it works but i have to believe there is something going on with these two.

Add to it myer is close and coached both elam brothers matt and abe...who both are from dixons neighborhood and guys that he looks up to and they mentor id say watch the urb on this one

Do not trust this man.

237.jpg

pretty clear the gator loving coach from dwyer is pushing dixon to OSU. not saying it works but i have to believe there is something going on with these two.

Add to it myer is close and coached both elam brothers matt and abe...who both are from dixons neighborhood and guys that he looks up to and they mentor id say watch the urb on this one

Kid from Dwyer = anywhere but UM. I think he goes to OSU. Jack Daniels is boys with that scum bag coach up in Ohio. That said scumbag has been negative recruiting against us since he was hired. We ain't getting Dixon. Kid has been to campus and games for over a year now. I think he would of pulled the trigger by now if UM was his choice.

Do not trust this man.

237.jpg

Kid from Dwyer = anywhere but UM. I think he goes to OSU. Jack Daniels is boys with that scum bag coach up in Ohio. That said scumbag has been negative recruiting against us since he was hired. We ain't getting Dixon. Kid has been to campus and games for over a year now. I think he would of pulled the trigger by now if UM was his choice.

im going to remember this post, because a lot of people thought we'd never get another stud from Miramar. Now, we're getting just about everyone out of that powerhouse.

That WVU pipeline is just about dried up....

At some point, the flood gates will close at Dwyer and someone will come to Miami. I think Dixon will be that stud.

Advertisement
Do not trust this man.

237.jpg

im going to remember this post, because a lot of people thought we'd never get another stud from Miramar. Now, we're getting just about everyone out of that powerhouse.

That WVU pipeline is just about dried up....

At some point, the flood gates will close at Dwyer and someone will come to Miami. I think Dixon will be that stud.

That WVU pipeline was always bull**** though because Cogdell never pushed a kid to go there. Randy Shannon was the reason no Miramar kid went there because he neglected that school like he did some others. AG is a great recruiter but the Miramar success was based on that school and area being "Cane Country" essentially so all the school needed was attention. Now Dwyer is a school that seems to be against sending kids to UM but it is up to the kid at the end of the day so if he wants to be a Cane he will be

Advertisement
What have you guys read/heard regarding Cook to think he's coming?

I've seen nothing from him that makes me feel that way?

Listen to Lebowski. That should be the title of his new insider segment. This dude only speaks on this sort of stuff when he knows something.

Feels like a Tracy Howard 2.0 situation to me.

Everything pulling him to Miami except what the kid himself is saying.

RiD, you are one of the guys that just kept staying positive talking about winning is the final step. Well, we are winning.

Advertisement
We have like what 3 spots to complete what is already an outstanding class and we have maybe 15 high rated kids we're after. Any of the three will be fine with me.

How did you determine that we have three spots left?

I believe that, ignoring the NCAA issue that none of us know anything about anyway, we could take as many as 35 in this class if we wanted to. 10 EE back to 2013, 25 new ones.

We're at 75 right now, we have at least 20 scholarship seniors leaving, that takes us down to 55, which leaves 30 spots to 85. Now we all KNOW that we're going to lose some kids to injury, transfers, cuts, maybe an NFL EE or two... every team has roster changes every year.

If they wanted to go balls to the walls, and the NCAA doesn't get in the way, they could sign 35. I would guess we sign around 30 unless the NCAA wakes up.

I think the Dixon recruitment will end just like jermaine grace last year kid knew where he wanted to go so did staff just wanted to take his visits

Advertisement
I think the Dixon recruitment will end just like jermaine grace last year kid knew where he wanted to go so did staff just wanted to take his visits

Lol...not even close.

Grace was a lock from his jr year..grace didn't grow up a gator fan..with family members that played for uf. In the spring...dixon named uf his fav school..the spring.
We closed ground like a mug on him though?...and gotta be in his top two till the end...but jermaine grace was a silent. **** he gave aqm his commitment hat.
Dixon misses our biggest home game to strategically go to bum *** raleigh with his teammates..thank u mr daniels for directing your kids away from a sold out miami game beating of youruf team to go to raleigh to watch them scrubs from nc state

Lol...not even close.

Grace was a lock from his jr year..grace didn't grow up a gator fan..with family members that played for uf. In the spring...dixon named uf his fav school..the spring.
We closed ground like a mug on him though?...and gotta be in his top two till the end...but jermaine grace was a silent. **** he gave aqm his commitment hat.
Dixon misses our biggest home game to strategically go to bum *** raleigh with his teammates..thank u mr daniels for directing your kids away from a sold out miami game beating of youruf team to go to raleigh to watch them scrubs from nc state

yea its like he purposely stayed away to avoid the perception that he was really interested. gut tells me he isn't coming here but i admit i am pessimistic by nature.

Advertisement
Back