Some serious recruiting dominoes going to fall this weekend...

Advertisement
Different when a team does this, especially after a victory. This is a kid that hasn't even graduated high school yet.
Not excusing it. I wouldn’t have my kid do it.
Just saying that if UNC fans are ****ed they have to realize that their team has been doing that sht to a lot of teams.
It’s kind of stupid of him. It’s not like the two teams are on the same level right now and aren’t really any type of rivalry imo.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
The hat tossing is in good fun. Dude will try to layout every UNC WR for the next three/four years regardless of the time Mack spent recruiting him.

I have no love for UNC, but if my kid did thag with me sitting there, I would drag him by his ear off camera and make him call Mack Brown himself to apologize. The way that these kids act towards people that have spent that much time and effort (admittedly, self serving) is incredible to me. To have a parent sit next to them and laugh and clap about it, I don’t even know what to say.

Funny that some posters were shaking like chihuahuas at the thought of Mack Brown. He just got publicly clowned, other recruits see that and it's not a good look. Yet fans will still whine incessantly about Diaz's new recruiting policy of not accepting a commitment unless the kid is 100% and agrees to shut down his visits, which helps avoid this very situation. I for one am glad it's been awhile since I've seen a Miami hat get thrown on the floor by a recruit.

Advertisement
Wasn’t unc the first or one of the first schools to throw down the U tho?

They were; although I talked to some UNC fan who said it wasn’t meant as a throw down U. It was supposed to mean University (The U) of North Carolina (the down U or “N”, and I said bull chit. The dude was salty we didn’t recruit him & started a trend!

Funny that some posters were shaking like chihuahuas at the thought of Mack Brown. He just got publicly clowned, other recruits see that and it's not a good look. Yet fans will still whine incessantly about Diaz's new recruiting policy of not accepting a commitment unless the kid is 100% and agrees to shut down his visits, which helps avoid this very situation. I for one am glad it's been awhile since I've seen a Miami hat get thrown on the floor by a recruit.
No disrespect dude but it's still a lose lose situation for us by these kids picking Clemson over UNC. And if you think a kid tossing a UNC hat is gonna hurt Mack's recruiting then I got some beachfront property in Lexington Kentucky I wanna sell you dirt cheap lol

No disrespect dude but it's still a lose lose situation for us by these kids picking Clemson over UNC. And if you think a kid tossing a UNC hat is gonna hurt Mack's recruiting then I got some beachfront property in Lexington Kentucky I wanna sell you dirt cheap lol

Not a lose lose by any means. Id rather see a top player go to Clemson than UNC.

Funny that you don't think it affect their recruiting since posters on this site would be apoplectic if a player tossed a Miami hat. 99% of this site would say it proves Diaz is a beta male and that it's clear recruits have zero respect for him since they would never toss a Bama or Clemson hat. Always strikes me as odd how fans have a very forgiving set of standards that they apply to all coaches except the one we have.

I won't take beachfront Lexington property but I'll take lakefront if you are selling. I have family in Lexington so would be nice to have a vacation house there.

Advertisement
It’s really not that serious dude.
I hear what you’re saying, but if it was my kid where I had a vested interest, I’d make sure he knew that he has one reputation and to not be a punk. It’s a punk move and you never know where life will take you. If Tyrique Stevenson did that, he may not have had the opportunity to transfer here when things didn’t work out at Georgia.

They were; although I talked to some UNC fan who said it wasn’t meant as a throw down U. It was supposed to mean University (The U) of North Carolina (the down U or “N”, and I said bull chit. The dude was salty we didn’t recruit him & started a trend!
Ahh now I remember! it was their qb. He grew up a UM fan and really wanted an offer and didn’t get one and was ****ed about it.

Advertisement
Back