Some serious recruiting dominoes going to fall this weekend...

Advertisement
Advertisement
So this how it is to be on the audience view of getting clowned with a hat flip lol

Brown is doing everything he can to humiliate Manny. He has doesn’t hold back negative recruiting us and allowing his players to disrespect us. Running up the score.

I never liked him as a coach, think he’s a slicker Coker who got lucky with a legendary QB in Young. He’s no Jimbo much less a Saban or Dabo. Can’t wait for him to come crashing down from his high horse.

Advertisement
Brown is doing everything he can to humiliate Manny. He has doesn’t hold back negative recruiting us and allowing his players to disrespect us. Running up the score.

I never liked him as a coach, think he’s a slicker Coker who got lucky with a legendary QB in Young. He’s no Jimbo much less a Saban or Dabo. Can’t wait for him to come crashing down from his high horse.

I agree. For some reason, Mack Brown loves to rub Manny’s face in it. I don’t know what Manny did to him, other than be the first sacrificial lamb during Mack’s downslide at Texas. I mean sure Mack had ample reason to fire Manny because of performance, but there’s got to be more than that.

Maybe there’s something we don’t know about, some reason that’s personal, that they dislike each other. Or at least that Mack dislikes Manny.

All I know is, if it was me, if I was Manny, I’d put out a hit on that fūcking guy, but first I would make sure I beat him 100-0, or try anyway

He hired Manny at Texas and it's almost obvious they had a falling out at this point that's so deep it's lasted nearly a decade even though Manny did a veryy good job especially in that conference

You must have not followed Texas football much….

Advertisement
Advertisement
On another subject, Oregon landed another OL commit yesterday - that's the 4th for the cycle. I believe it's 2 OG and 2 OT. I would think that means they aren't in the market for Agbo or the kid Justice offered at Paradise, Tapuvae Amaama. Oklahoma is probably the biggest obstacle with Agbo

Last edited:
On another subject, Oregon landed another OL commit yesterday - that's the 4th for the cycle. I believe it's 2 OG and 2 OT. I would think that means they aren't in the market for Agbo or the kid Justice offered at Paradis, Tapuvae Amaama. Oklahoma is probably the biggest obstacle with Agbo
I'm extremely jealous of Oregon's o-line and linebacker recruiting

Advertisement
Back