Some quick scrimmage notes

Advertisement
I think he breaks out this year . If I were guessing I’d say in the 30’s - 40’s for catches. X is just such an advantage in the slot. Hard to defend or get your hands on a cagey slot wr that runs great routes. I think him and Arroyo will be a problem in the middle of the field. That’s what makes Harrell over the top and jump balls to CY so intriguing. I don’t think we have a “ dude “ but we have a mixture of guys that bring their own strength to the room. George being the most balanced.
do you think a balance is a better advantage than having just one person being that dude ?

Didn’t play. Don’t think it’s anything serious.

Sorry if mentioned in one of the pods or elsewhere but where do you see him playing this year? I know some mentioned he'd be moved around but is he primarily a S or CB?

Last edited:
yeah, that just really shows you how special 'Fast' Eddie was. I mean, his burst and top end speed was insane. Every time UM needed a huge play that year, he did something spectacular to deliver

In terms of Harrell, if he can give us 25 or so grabs and average over 17 yards, with a few touchdowns, and provide a constant threat -- I'd take it...
Travis Benjamin 2009:

IMG_9714.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Chaney will absolutely be needed because I fully expect for Parrish to wear down, Fletcher to hit the “freshman wall” and Allen to probably have nagging injuries especially with him being injured last year. Our luck won’t be that great where all 4 RBs are perfectly healthy all year. Chaney needs to absolutely stay ready at all times. No excuses.

Chaney will absolutely be needed because I fully expect for Parrish to wear down, Fletcher to hit the “freshman wall” and Allen to probably have nagging injuries especially with him being injured last year. Our luck won’t be that great where all 4 RBs are perfectly healthy all year. Chaney needs to absolutely stay ready at all times. No excuses.

@The Franchise laughing at your post. Wonder if he's laughing at Chaney contributing, or at the other RBs not holding up. Too bad he has a self-imposed posting ban so we'll never know. ... IMHO, Chaney will be our starter this season. May take a couple games but it's happening.

Advertisement
There should be an element of homerism. People need to lighten up, enjoy a few jokes and get ready for the season …

People (not you) that continue to aggressively push excuses are actually making the dynamic more negative than the perceived mopes… as people respond to what appears to be anything from moving the goalposts to outright bat**** crazy denial…

We lost a recruit to Ole Miss, you have to expect a few Lane Train jokes… but super slurpers get triggered…

The season is almost here… let’s get some ******* wins and have fun!

All aboard!!!!
Big Sky Ok GIF by ABC Network

Parrish has some moves. Chaney looking like the Chaney we thought he could be. Also noticed the catches by CY and Ray Ray. TVD has weapons and can sling it. Should be a really fun offense, like Lashlee's + we can actually run.
Chris Johnson getting healthy as well

As the season wears down, his playmaking ability could be a nice boost for the offense

Advertisement
Back