Some positives

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
I was less down after this game than others. I just want to focus on some positives.
Our talent level is seriously improving.

Jacolby George-he has shown up in every big game.
Wes-he really played well.
Damari Brown-he held Keon Coleman to 24 yards and he was victim of a couple of offensive pi calls the refs missed.
Richard-played pretty good.
Emory-Kid is all heart. The team clearly likes him. still not sure if he is the guy but that throw to George was unreal.
Jaden Harris- for a new safety, this kid is picking the position up which is important because JW is a mess and Kam is a gambler.

We are starting to see younger and newer guys slide in and play well.

Advertisement
Rivers played well against Verse all game

Guidry deserves a lot of credit… switching schemes mid season to a 3-3-5 and getting results is absolutely a credit to how knowledgeable he is in applying a defense relative to the talent on hand and not trying to force a round peg in a square hole.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I wasn't a Mario guy nor am I now but this guy has brought in better players and we are starting to see them develop.
we are a competent qb away from being an undefeated or 1 loss team.
Yes. Better players for sure. But same old Mario. I fear we will never turn the corner. Plus, with even mediocre coaching, we might also be a 1 loss team.

Advertisement
I was less down after this game than others. I just want to focus on some positives.
Our talent level is seriously improving.

Jacolby George-he has shown up in every big game.
Wes-he really played well.
Damari Brown-he held Keon Coleman to 24 yards and he was victim of a couple of offensive pi calls the refs missed.
Richard-played pretty good.
Emory-Kid is all heart. The team clearly likes him. still not sure if he is the guy but that throw to George was unreal.
Jaden Harris- for a new safety, this kid is picking the position up which is important because JW is a mess and Kam is a gambler.

We are starting to see younger and newer guys slide in and play well.
And we only have 2 more games, plus a bowl game, in this abortion of a season. Seriously, I agree with these and would add Mauigoa at LB

Advertisement
Back