Some News From Campus

What context would anyone need for mentioning in a sentence TWICE ? "Fire Al Golden".

R U trolling?

I am not. I can't stand that man. He ruined my 4 years here with his inability to coach a group of studs.

I had randy for three years and one year of Coker as a student. Stop complaining lol. Good work tho

You saw us beat FSU right? I didn't. I win.

That's a pretty ****ed up definition of winning.

LMAOOOOOO it was in terms of who had the worst run in football during our time here.

Advertisement
I saw this girl today in an elevator. She was going to the same floor I was. I think she might want to bang...stay tuned

I am not. I can't stand that man. He ruined my 4 years here with his inability to coach a group of studs.

I had randy for three years and one year of Coker as a student. Stop complaining lol. Good work tho

LMAOOOOOO it was in terms of who had the worst run in football during our time here.

uh you saw duke johnson, i got japicky harris and robert marve breaking car mirrors

Well, the lady that's director of student of affairs was probably saying something about how there isn't a single student here that is happy about keeping Golden, and they all want to see him fired. Then she probably went on to say that the reason the students want Golden gone, is because they are using something called logic.

I will say though, all the people I've talked to in my classes have completely lost faith in Golden. And some are even done with Blake James. (About time).

This is really surprising. I got a dirty look for trying to start the Fire Al Golden chant in the student section.

i yelled at all the current students for giving the canes an applause after we lost to FSU. **** that bull****. ur either a winner or loser in life. there is no in between

Well, the lady that's director of student of affairs was probably saying something about how there isn't a single student here that is happy about keeping Golden, and they all want to see him fired. Then she probably went on to say that the reason the students want Golden gone, is because they are using something called logic.

I will say though, all the people I've talked to in my classes have completely lost faith in Golden. And some are even done with Blake James. (About time).

This is really surprising. I got a dirty look for trying to start the Fire Al Golden chant in the student section.

i yelled at all the current students for giving the canes an applause after we lost to FSU. **** that bull****. ur either a winner or loser in life. there is no in between

No one gets that homie. No one

Advertisement

uh you saw duke johnson, i got japicky harris and robert marve breaking car mirrors

Great it's a team game. I'm a Miami Hurricanes fan. Not one win against the Noles.

Whitely is the person responsible for suspending Muhammed during the season when she could have waited.

Advertisement
I have two huge concerns.

1) These idiots decide to keep Folden.
2) They do the right thing and fire him then ***** it up by going out and hiring another loser.

All of this is very simple. Fire Golden and hire Butch Davis immediately. This will energize and reinvigorate the fan base as well as get the attention of recruits. Also I would be very interested in the staff that he would assemble. Just imagine us having a competent staff again. Imagine players actually developing. Imagine players being put in a position to make plays. Imagine being relevant even feared again.

TedHendricksOffspring get your *** in this thread right now.

I'm here.

Moves are being attempted, but no promises.

Are they looking to see who they could actually get before going all in? Or are we talking about a power struggle in attempting to make a decision one way or the other?

Combination of both.

Golden wasn't on campus for the last two days when it was expected that he would be. I heard that from a player.

I'm here.

Assuming by this, you mean BOT meetings, getting a list of replacement candidates, and then huddling around and pray that some other school comes calling to get Golden from us?

No entire BOT meetings. Some prominent BOT discussions. List already considered. Yes.

Advertisement
I saw these "people in suits that look to have money" at the Hecht last week.

That's normal. What's odd is that Blake James was at the Student Activity Center. This is where all the meeting rooms are at and he is never over here.

Really? I always sortve imagined they convened in the secret lair of a dungeon inside the reef off the tip of key biscayne.

They start all their meetings with an odd low key chant, and a hymn in ancient latin.

Back in the old days there would be a sacrifice, but in this era Dimare slices a tomato into 8 identical pieces, one for each corner of their octagonal mahogany table...

...but I guess a ******* student activity center meeting room is just as cool...

Really, really ****es me off that Golden is still employed and that UM has to even go through a process before making a decision on him. The decision should have been made after the FSU game, and he should have been fired just like Shannon was. Hocutt has made some awful coaching hires--Golde, Kingsbury--but he at least made swift decisions. Blake James is a joke, total pushover.

Last edited:

I'm here.

Are they looking to see who they could actually get before going all in? Or are we talking about a power struggle in attempting to make a decision one way or the other?

I hope this isn't it. Golden just needs to be ******* gone now. He's an obvious failure. Cut ties and move the **** on.

Advertisement

I'm here.

I hope this isn't it. Golden just needs to be ****ing gone now. He's an obvious failure. Cut ties and move the **** on.

Honestly, I'd really rather they hammer out all the fine details with the new guy and fire Golden after SUNY Brooklyn(or whoever a last man standing) hires their coach.

When this is over I want Alfred to be jobless... For his own sake, so he can spend time with his family and do some sideline reporting for fox sports 2. It's our obligation to society to keep that man tieless.

So the AD is a powerless puppet, the President has either checked out or just doesn't care, and what exists is a power struggle between BOT members?

I'm here.

I hope this isn't it. Golden just needs to be ****ing gone now. He's an obvious failure. Cut ties and move the **** on.

Honestly, I'd really rather they hammer out all the fine details with the new guy and fire Golden after SUNY Brooklyn(or whoever a last man standing) hires their coach.

When this is over I want Alfred to be jobless... For his own sake, so he can spend time with his family and do some sideline reporting for fox sports 2. It's our obligation to society to keep that man tieless.

Coaches for the most part are a fraternity. I don't see a coaching interviewing for a job while one still holds the position.

I'm here.

Coaches for the most part are a fraternity. I don't see a coaching interviewing for a job while one still holds the position.

Al Goldens the frat bro that plays with your weiner and takes pictures while you're passed out drunk.

Advertisement
Back